i hate it when i draw self indulgent shit that turns out super good. i have to make a choice between (a) living without that well earned Validation and (b) letting people know what exactly I read fanfics about
I don’t Discourse, but I get so angry when people dismiss asexual’s people’s problems as something like “Boohoo, you don’t want to fuck, no one gives a shit”.
But it’s so much more than that. Obviously it’s not homophobia, never was and never will be. It doesn’t even compare, it’s not the same thing at all.
But there are issues asexual people face like - there is pressure, part of it from society, and a lot of it come for ourselves. And that kind of self-hate and self-loathing and thinking you’re broken and unloveable, developping unhealthy sexual behaviour and self-harm - it’s a thing, it’s definitely a thing, not something 14-year-old kids on tumblr made up for attention. It can really mess you up, mess your relationships up, and people are so afraid to talk about it - I read words of older people - and I don’t mean people my age, I mean people in their 50s, their 60s - probably they don’t even know asexuality is even a thing, they got married and had kids and always felt wrong, because they hate sex and they never wanted it and never felt comfortable around it but they did it, quietly, never said a fucking word, and hated themselves a bit more every single time because they never understood why they felt they were missing what they were always told was supposed to be a fundamental part of themselves. They spent their entire life thinking they were broken.
and. it’s not homophobia, it’s not bigotry from an entire society keeping you from jobs and housing, etc. there’s no stats or anything. And maybe a lot of non-asexual people relate to this self-loathing, too. Things are never completely clear cut - there is always some overlapping. It doesn’t make it any less important. It’s still a thing that most asexual people go through, at least for part of their life, and it can really, really mess someone up. And there’s no need to get into discourse or into any (useless and frankly asinine) comparisons - it just needs to be taken seriously for what it is, because people’s health and happiness are what’s at play and it matters, too.
Your opinion on: vegetables (apart from onions! :p) , what Shiro & Keith's ~mysterious~ past could possibly be.
sneaking in with the big question behind the little one, I see what you did there
vegetables: I actually really enjoy most of them! I love red/yellow/orange peppers. carrots are good too. or cucumbers. I don’t enjoy most green vegetables except for kale and broccoli and spinach. and lettuce. I’m not a cauliflower or a beets sort of person. Any vegetable can be made 50000% times better by roasting it in the oven. I don’t really care for potatoes. :|
shiro and keith: I think they met while at the Garrison and grew exceptionally close to one another, in whatever way everyone’s heart chooses to interpret :’) i am here for all of it. I think Keith was so smart he bumped up a year, or at least was in advanced classes beyond his age group. Shiro tutored him, maybe offhand at first, but at least enough that “patience yields focus” came into play. I think Shiro was there for Keith at a time when no one else was, maybe when something Specific happened - or maybe just in general, through thick and thin. Shiro stuck with him. They stuck, and kept sticking, and….now we are history. :)
i wish h*mestuck wasnt so openly demonized all the time bc tbh i still rlly lov it and get waves of nostalgia but its hard to talk abt without being accused of being cringy and its jus like :/// lemme enjoy this??
Ah, yes… The war between Fairy Tail and Alvarez… Maybe I
can explain that better…
A 3 meters demon appeared at the sky. At his back, a little
blonde girl. Mavis Vermillion, first master of Fairy Tail. Everyone attacked
them, but that demon was too strong, even for the strongest in Alvarez.
Eileen Belserion tried to kill Mavis, but she noticed and
responded to her attack. After that, the demon attacked her.
With Eileen hurt, and Larcade’s magic not having any effect
on him, the other Spriggans thought they didn’t have any opportunity against
him. Except August. He tried to attack them, but they dodged all his attacks.
- We’re going back! - yelled Zeref, the emperor of Alvarez,
to his men. All obeyed him.
When the others arrived to Fairy Tail, they found the demon
at the door. Everyone prepared their magic to attack him, but Mavis stopped
- No! Wait! They are an ally!
- Master Mavis… - said Laxus.
- What are you saying, First!? - yelled Gray -. He’s a
- It’s long to explain, but you need to trust me. They
managed to stop the curse inside me.
- It’s nothing, Mavis - said the demon, with a double voice.
Everyone entered in Fairy Tail. Mavis explained how the
demon saved her from Zeref’s hands, and how they made Alvarez’s Spriggans go
- So… Thanks to him, Zeref and his people are gone? - asked
- Exactly. ZND helped me with that.
- Who’s him exactly? - asked Lucy.
- Natsu and Zeref’s guardian. Also, their adoptive older
- Adoptive older brother? - asked Erza.
- They don’t remember them, because they were very little
when the fire in their house happened. Their parents found them in a forest
when they were babies.
- Hey, I only see one demon - observed Gajeel -. Why are you
talking like there’s two?
- Well… That’s…
ZND hid his wings, horns and claws.
- We are a chimera - explained ZND -. We were twins who got
fused before birth. But instead of being only one of us, the two are here,
sharing the same body.
- I don’t think someone can be that way - said Macao -. You
have a double personality trastorn. It’s the only explanation.
- No they aren’t - said Mavis -. Look carefully. Half of
their hair is pink, and the other black. One eye is black, and the other from a
dark green who can be mistaken with black. Besides, they remember everything
they do. A double personality trastorn isn’t like this. And they are hiding
their demon blood.
- Why? - asked Juvia.
- Their parents. They are not only a chimera. Their blood
mixture is really interesting. Do you want to tell that, ZND?
- No - answered ZND -. We don’t want to remember that. We’re
going to take a walk around.
- If you get lost, ask for Fairy Tail.
- Yes, Madam.
ZND left Fairy Tail. The others looked at them for a while.
- They are the lovechild of the fairy queen and Acnologia -
explained Mavis -. They told me that Acnologia is half demon, half human, and
they proved that’s true.
- How? - asked Laxus.
- Black is not Zacharias natural hair. It’s blue.
- Zacharias and Nathaniel Dragneel. ZND. Those are their
true names. But they don’t like to be identified with the Dragneel family,
because of all good they did to them. Using the name ZND, they keep their
adoptive parents safe from their nature.
- What if we want to talk only with one? - asked Levy.
- You can say their names. Only one voice will answer, but
both will remember.
- What will happen if they fall in love? - asked Alzack.
- They decided to not do it because both will love different
people, and they never could be with the ones they love without being a
- First, where’s Natsu? - asked Lucy, suddenly.
- I’m sorry… Zeref captured him. We couldn’t do anything
to save him.
Mixed feelings were between the mages. Some were angry,
others sad. But everyone wanted to save Natsu.
- Laxus, is there a place we can stay for a while? It’s better
if it’s a little far away from people - asked Mavis.
- Our house is in the forest - answered Happy -. I don’t
want to be in it without Natsu.
- You can stay with me, Happy - said Lucy -. It’s what Natsu
would me to do, if he was gone.
- Thank you, Lucy.
Some hours later, Happy took Mavis and ZND to Natsu’s house
and left to Lucy’s house. Inside it, when they were alone, ZND separed himself
- I told them the lie you two wanted - said Mavis -. Why
- They were some kids in our town who always where mocking
us - answered Natsu.
- This bed is so comfortable… - said Zeref, laying in
Natsu’s bed, before falling asleep.
- But don’t leave me in my adult form!
- Too late - said Mavis.
- It’s good that the curse doesn’t affect the soul. What
about the time magic Zeref put in you, Mavis?
- It’s working. The curse didn’t appear in any moment.
- That’s good to know. Zeref couldn’t test it because of
- The guild will kill us when they discover that what we
want is to recover Zeref’s body from her. What it’s true in the story of your
past you made me tell them?
- Except that we are adopted, our names and the chimera
part, all is true. But we weren’t abandoned. Our parents loved us.
Hey guys just wanted to say that Ramadan starts tomorrow and I’ll probably not be so active here during it (maybe after Iftar but idk).
I’ll check messages, mentions and things like that but for the rest you guys will have to live without me 😙 anyway Ramadan Kareem💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤
(make sure to eat well for suhoor and don’t stay too long in direct sunlight sweethearts)