sherlolly and warstan children being bffs. mary, john, molly and sherlock being parents and loving each other's children headcanons? JUST ALL THE PARENT!LOCK HEADCANONS INCLUDING MARY AND JOHN LOL
Oh, I am soooooo down for this!
- Mary and John have their second child, another girl, before Sherlock and Molly have their only child, a son. Molly doesn’t have a very easy pregnancy, and she and Sherlock decide one child is enough for them because they are also a pretty integral part of the lives of the Watson girl’s lives.
- Rosie and her sister, Abigail Louise, absolutely adore Victor Hamish Holmes. He is not quite as enthused most of the time because he is in a “girls, eww” stage. But if anyone picks on his honorary sisters, they get fists in the face. Only he can pick on them (they take it in stride because he never says anything REALLY mean).
- The “eww girls” phase only lasts until Victor is six, and then he and Abigail (who is seven, nearly eight) are inseperable. Rosie is nine and she says her sister and Victor are MATES and they usually tackle her and then tickle fights ensue until there is one true victor (usually one of the adults, because they get drug into it and they are bigger).
- Molly and Mary don’t dare get their hopes up that Victor and Abby actually fancy each other, but sometimes they muse on actually being related and all and being the sisters the other never had and wouldn’t that be nice?
- Rosie goes through a phase where she thinks about nothing but being a specialist registrar when she’s eleven and she shadows Molly at Barts and no one except her teachers are at all disturbed that she’s spending time in the morgue on the weekends. She’s actually quite good at the little tasks Molly gives her and she takes note to see if Rosie is still interested when she gets older to see about getting her into the university she went to or an internship or something.
- When she’s twelve she gets interested in her Uncle Sherlock’s work, and so do Victor and Abby, and suddenly there’s three children shadowing Sherlock and John at crime scenes and Scotland Yard is asking DIs Lestrade and Donovan why don’t you find this disturbing? When they say the kids are Holmes and Watson’s, it’s understood some things are just meant to be.
- This phase actually lasts three years. Victor solves two cases before his father. Abby solves four. Sherlock suggests they start their own blog. His wife and the Watsons say perhaps they can just start with cases at school instead. Sherlock slips them the occasional 1s and 2s.
- Rosie meets a boy she’s crazy about that John isn’t quite sure about. Mary is even less sure and shadows them on their first date, blending right into the crowd. The boy tries to make a move Rosie doesn’t want him to and she breaks his nost and sprains his wrist the way her mum showed her. Mary gets home before Rosie does, a wide smile on her face. She never tags along on one of Rosie’s dates again.
- Victor and Abby go to a party their mutual mate from school is throwing where there is a ton of alcohol and random silly games. Neither imbibe but they do play some of the games. One is a truth or dare game, and Victor is supposed to kiss Abby but refuses. Abby leaves in a huff and Victor goes after her and when he catches up to her he asks if she fancies him. She rolls her eyes and says it should be obvious. He said he thought it was but he wasn’t about to kiss her for a silly game without properly courting her first, and she’s surprised for a moment before she moves and kisses him first.
- Mary and Molly almost start planning the wedding the moment they hear about it.