- Percy in the beginning of the series: Lonely boy who is bullied by kids at school and by his step dad plus he lives with dyslexia and ADHD. Struggles to fit in and feels isolated
- Percy in BoO: OMG PANCAKES???!!!! IM GONNA DROWN THEM!!! HAHA LEO IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRO!!!
- Annabeth in the beginning of the series: Extremely intelligent girl who feels abandoned by her family and needs to be able to prove herself.
- Annabeth in BoO: OMG!!!!! I LUV PERCY!!! PERSASSY!!111!!! (also piper tho)
- Piper in the beginning of the series: Really self conscious girl who just wants someone to care about her for who she is.
- PIper is BoO: literally just charmspeaks people and dates Annabeth. Has a pov but somehow still isn't relevant.
- Hazel in the beginning of the series: Girl who has been repeatedly shunned for who she is and doesn't seen to fit in. Believes she shouldn't even be alive. Has very mixed feelings about her parents.
- Hazel in BoO: FINALLY MEETS HADES! But that's not important at all.
- Frank in the beginning of the series: Dealing with the loss of his mother and being in a new place where he is hardly accepted. His life has also been foretold to be short and a small stick is the only thing between him and death.
- Frank in BoO: NOPE I'M NOT IN THIS BOOK MY STICK IS IRRELEVANT SORRY FOR ALL OF THE BUILD UP.
- Leo in the beginning of the series: Boy who hasn't really fit in anywhere before and blames his mom's death on himself finally finds some self worth.
- Leo in BoO: OMG CALYPSO!!!!! MY GF!!! LADIES LOVE ME! HOES B4 BROS!!!11!!!!1!! BYE!!!
- Jason in the beginning of the series: WHO AM I?
- Jason in BoO: WHO AM I? +glasses
Have you seen what the fandom is complaining about recently? I'm talking about Lea and how he "shouldn't be forgiven by Kairi because he doesn't deserve it". What do you think? Honestly, the whole thing is making me sad if not completely upset...