“In Britain, you do your job. When you do an American TV show, there is a sense of being one with the crew, and there is a leadership element, which was a learning curve for me because it is very different culturally. In Britain, you just do it, leave and say, ‘Thanks.’” - Theo James
Everyone says [looking at things about yourself online] is the cardinal sin, but you inevitably do it by accident all the time, or you may see it on a newsstand or whatever. You end up forming a perception of yourself based on other people’s opinions; a perception outside your own self, which is a fucking mind fuck because you start perceiving yourself as something that you aren’t.
“Somewhere inside me is a merciful, forgiving person. Somewhere there is a girl who tries to understand what people are going through, who accepts that people do evil things and that desperation leads them to darker places than they ever imagined. I swear she exists, and she hurts for the repentant boy I see in front of me. But if I saw her, I wouldn’t recognize her.”
Let’s get Divergent/Shailene/Theo/TFIOS nominated for People’s Choice Award! You can vote every day and as many times as you’d like :D
- Favorite Movie Actress: Shailene Woodley[Vote Here]
- Favorite Movie Duo: Shailene Woodley & Theo James[Vote Here]
- Favorite Action Movie: Divergent[Vote Here]
- Favorite Action Movie Actor: Theo James[Vote Here]
- Favorite Action Movie Actress: Shailene Woodley[Vote Here]
- Favorite Dramatic Movie: The Fault in Our Stars[Vote Here]
- Favorite Dramatic Movie Actor: Ansel Elgort[Vote Here]
- Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Shailene Woodley[Vote Here]Our deadline is Oct. 30th! Please vote as often as you can!