changes I’m going to implement to make my life better:
1. taking my vitamin tablets every morning
2. working out everyday till the end of the year
3. taking 30 mins everyday and dedicating it to self care + 30 mins a day to playing with pets
4. talking to my sister everyday
5. meeting up with friends more
6. turning up to squash training and friday competitions.
7. drinking 3.5 litres of water a day
making this post to get my life back on track a little since all my assessment is over for this term! The working out everyday is for myself so that I know i’m performing athletically to the best of my ability. This doesn’t mean I’m going to have a workout where I absolutely smash it everyday, some days it might mean light cardio and yoga. Just as long as I’m moving, it counts.
Bless you Piper for being the only sister not fully give in to every whimsical/cultural appropriation fashion trend. How many extensions did they put in Shannon’s hair to get those braided pigtails so long??