I thought more about what a Mint Eye MC would be like while I was working this weekend, and with…
- You’d have to constantly lowkey be trying to keep track of what Yoosung has said about Rika to not let on that you DO know her. You mess up at one point, and that’s when Seven catches on about something being up.
- You’re actually pleased about being compared to Rika, and see it as the ultimate compliment. Once you start falling in love with Yoosung, you find yourself…. jealous…??? And want to become Rika. Bad endings have you staging a coup with Saeran and becoming the Queen of Mint Eye.
- These bad endings are averted through Seven’s involvement. Panicked and confused about your situation, he starts convincing Yoosung that this Isn’t Okay. Yoosung starts realizing something is up, and Yoosung discovers the truth about Mint Eye in tandem with Seven.
- In the fallout with whatever happens with that, Yoosung struggles to help you figure out what your personality actually is, because you’re so used to becoming what everyone else wants you to be. He achieves this by getting you addicted to LOLOL.
- Please imagine an ex cultist as a LOLOL addict.
- Please imagine an ex cultist being taught about DPS.
- Please imagine an ex cultisy becoming BFFs with Yoosung’s nerdy guild.
- (Seven can come too)
- (so can saeran i guess.)
- So Rika has the bomb in the apartment to a.) Destroy the evidence of Mint Eye and b.) Kill you so you can’t spill the beans about her plan. You are both aware of this and entirely okay with this, which makes Seven’s job of removing the bomb VERY DIFFICULT.
- Like this man has to knock you out to keep you from begging and/or BODILY FIGHTING HIM when he comes over.
- You awaken tied up in Seven’s apartment. He can’t even be tsundere. Its the opposite - he is desperately trying to get through to YOU, since you’re a brainwashed cultist and damn does he kinda both empathize with your situation and miss joking with you.
- You do too, deep down, and when the critical moment comes when Seven confronts Rika, you sneak along for the ride - and you intervene on Seven’s behalf. Violently.
- this really upsets saeran
- he feels SO BETRAYED
- seven has to deal with fixing two cult kids, one who his rendered near catatonic with guilt of hurting their savior and one who is practically feral with rage.
- poor, poor man.
- This is so messed up that Vanderwood can’t even be angry, they’re just like
- fuck man
- what the fuck
- This entire situation has them eternally making squinty eyes.
- they end up assigned to watching you while Seven tries to sort all this shit out, so they end up bringing over a bunch of movies and sit you, tied up, on the couch and force you to watch them.
- Slowly, very slowly, you end up fascinated with what’s on the screen, and Vanderwood learns pieces of your backstory through the comments you make.
- Your dad was one of Rika’s earliest supporters, and brought you up as a fanatic. Your mom died young. You have a sister that you barely remember and who you consider to be a heretic. You don’t know a lot about the world and YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY SCI FI OR FANTASY WTF
- You fall asleep on their shoulder after binging the entirety of LotR and Vanderwood feels themselves falling, man.
- you’re just so cute when you’re not trying to bite people.