- Saracen: [smiling] Hey there!
- Aurora: [smiling back] Hello.
- Saracen: [shaking hands] Saracen Rue.
- Aurora: Aurora Jane
- Saracen: Nice to meet you, Aurora Jane.
- Dexter: [annoyed] Do you mind flirting outside?
- Saracen: I was just saying hello.
- Dexter: For you, that's flirting.
I play a kenku in my DnD campaign, and I always get tripped up rushing to answer questions or explain myself- only to be reminded that my handsome bird can't speak lmao. How do you work with dialogue-heavy interactions? C: