• not being able to maintain long lasting friendships/relationships
• wait did i eat?
• was told to do something but got distracted with another thing
• sleep? idk her
• brain never shuts the fuck up
• wanna study for a test? nope.
• finally getting that Energy™ then no energy
• angry at everything. fuck the world.
• “wow i didnt know you have adhd! you’re so calm and quiet!”
• talks too much when getting close to someone
• spacing out bc your brain thought of something interesting
• cant sit still during movies/long periods of time
• wanna get chores done today? nope. no energy.
• “it’s been like five hours!” “it’s been 10 minutes”
• more anger
• forgetting to do Important Things
new show idea: anthony bourdain and gordon ramsay travel the united states visiting hole-in-the-wall dives with bomb-ass food. bourdain picks out the restaurants and spends the first however-long of the episode talking up how fucking amazing this place is. when they get there it is always in a strip mall, or a shack in the woods, or a trailer under an overpass. ramsay is constantly scared and confused. bourdain is usually also scared and confused but pretends he is actually cool with whatever, in keeping with every other show he has ever done.
shots from every episode:
bourdain completely terrified by ramsay’s driving
bonus points if ramsay refuses to just drive a normal car like a normal fucking person
the look of horror and resignation on ramsay’s face when he sees where they’re going to be eating
ramsay taking in every possible health code violation
bourdain’s poorly-contained sadistic glee at the look on ramsay’s face
at least one scene that is more censor beeps than audible dialogue
ramsay’s vindication when bourdain ends up trapped in the bathroom shitting his guts out
bourdain’s complete lack of remorse and insistence that it was completely worth it