Can you do the RFA + V with an MC who CANNOT sleep in a house alone. Like she's paranoid about someone breaking in, watching her in her sleep, etc. So by the party she's sleep deprived and close to passing out.
Wow look at cat mom actually doing stuff!! Much productive such write!! Sorry for not being active lately
due to some personal matters and overall crappy health, but I promise to try my best from now on.
Onto your request: Yikes I want to wrap this MC in a blanket and put her to sleep like omg who gives a damn about this party lol. Anyways, here you go, love! I ignored everything that happened in each party because that would’ve changed… well, your entire request, especially in certain routes. Just think of it as a neutral party? Taking Jaehee’s route as an example.
- Admin Cat Mom.
- the moment is perfect and this baby boy is more than ready to become a Manly Man and give you that well-deserved kiss you both have been waiting for.
- and he’s going for it, he wraps his arms around you and leans in for a kiss, but right before closing his eyes he notices how drained you look.
- the bags under your eyes can be seen from space oh dear god.
- of course the stupid kiss doesn’t matter anymore.
- and he beats himself up for not noticing it before?
- immediately starts interrogating you.
sweetie you’re not helping let poor MC at least process the questions.
- instead of answering any of them, you mumble something unintelligible and hold tightly to his arms.
- you got like two hours of sleep last night, your eyelids are heavy and your whole body feels like jelly so you’re thankful for the extra support.
- but while your busy letting yourself go in his arms, he straight up freaks out because—are you passing out right now, MC?
- oh god oH GOD PLEASE DON’T.
- WHAT DOES A MAN HAVE TO DO HERE TO GET A CHAIR FOR HIS LADY
- once he takes you somewhere quiet, gets you a chair, and makes certain you’re somewhat more stable, he squats down in front of you and holds your hand, stroking it softly as he listens to what’s been troubling you.
- if only he would’ve known sooner…
- “I’m so sorry you had to go through that by yourself, MC.”
- you can see true anguish in every corner of his face.
- after a brief discussion with the rest of RFA, he offers to take you home and promises to stay with you until you feel better.
- and even though he doesn’t say this out loud, he would gladly, ahem, sleep right next to you if it’ll make you feel safe and sound.
- this place is so crowded and noisy and holY SHIT you look like you’re dying, MC, what the hell happened?
- he’s eavesdropping on you and it’s quite evident you’re trying your best to make conversation with guests but you’re so disconnected from everything, stuttering and fidgeting and spacing out.
- so he approaches you and carefully places a hand on your shoulder to help you out a little and pull you back to earth.
- and… you startle at his touch and screech, he screeches as well and backs up, everybody goes quiet, things get awkward, suddenly the concept of spontaneous combustion sounds nice and fitting.
- in order to avoid making things worse, though, he smiles for the guests, suggests them to try the food and takes you somewhere less crowded.
- it’s not really a pleasant talk because you feel so dizzy and you’re afraid he may start nagging you for not getting enough sleep.
- yet not surprisingly enough, he gets mad at everyone but you.
- he’s mad at seven and v for leaving you all alone in someone else’s apartment and refusing to reveal your location
what was the point of that anyway?
- he’s also mad at himself for not being there for you.
- and while he rattles on and on about RFA’s irresponsible and careless members, your legs start feeling heavy and your vision gets blurry.
- whoops, there goes MC who is now all passed out on the floor.
- OH SHIT.
- nope nope nope he’s getting you out of there rIGHT NOW.
- not a chance he’s letting you stay at the party, you need a good ol’ beauty sleep to recharge and get better.
- she’s been in your position more times than she can count.
- it’s pretty obvious she recognizes all the signs of a sleep deprived individual.
- and she’s honestly the sweetest and most caring of them all?
- like honey, you’ve done more than enough for this huge success of a party, you’re even trying to socialize and interact with guests while struggling to stand and walk.
- everything’s been taken care of and the guys are handling the party just fine, you don’t need to worry and you’re going home right. now.
- because having you wander around while close to passing out could do more harm than you leaving early.
- when she mentions driving you somewhere nearby rika’s apartment so you can get some sleep, your face immediately drops.
- she’s quick to pick up your reaction and asks for an explanation.
- after you provide her one, she deadpan nods and grabs you by the arm.
- okay then it’s settled, she has no choice but to take you to her place.
- when you both arrive, she puts you to bed and offers you a warm cup of tea to help you relax before heading out.
- except she barely makes it two inches far from her bed because there’s something desperately pulling her sleeve.
- she hesitates for a moment and urges you that you’re safe here, there are no bomb threats or possible intruders or hackers slash kidnappers waiting for the right time to take you away.
- plus they’re expecting her at the party.
- but… you’re persistent and you seem genuinely distressed thus she can’t just go on with her day knowing you’re feeling unsafe.
- so she lies down next to you and lets you rest your head on her chest, and she promises to stay by your side until you wake up.
- her heart is pounding like crazy and her cheeks are bright red, poor thing may explode at any given second but it’s okay it’s all good, it feels nice having you this close.
- you soon fall asleep together and it’s the cutest thing.
- as soon as he arrives, he eagerly starts looking for you.
- an alluring being among the crowd he simply cannot wait to meet, where can they be? you can tell how anxious he is just by looking at his left cuff.
- he’s fidgeting with it nonstop.
- he asks about your whereabouts to every RFA member and guest he encounters without any luck.
- until he bumps into seven and pops out the same question yet again.
- “there,” he answers while pointing at his back.
- five seconds later you crash into him, both of you losing balance for a moment.
- “are you drunk, MC?”
- though harsh and quite direct, he tries to be discreet about it.
- and in his defense, you do look a bit drunk and disoriented.
- this isn’t how he imagined getting to meet you.
- still, he’s a gentleman resolved to help you avoid embarrassment and discomfort, and instead of dwelling on the reasons behind your current state right there, he escorts you outside to have a talk.
- what? what do you mean you’ve barely slept in the past two weeks?
- he refrains from lecturing you because 1) you look like you could faint at any minute and 2) he doesn’t want to upset someone who’s already upset enough, it’d be no help.
- “you should’ve called, why didn’t you? I would’ve kept you company.”
- you know it’s serious when executive director jumin han is willing to sacrifice his sleep and tight schedule just to make sure you’re having a good night’s sleep.
- but since “it’s no use crying over spilled milk”
his wordsand he has zero fucks to give, he suggests fleeing from the party. no worries he ends up calling jaehee to let her know you’re feeling unwell.
- after getting into his car, you fall asleep on his shoulder.
- he stays still and watches you sleep in silence, a cute, barely noticeable smile across his face.
- oh noes.
- he’s seen that “do i want death or am i already dead who the hell knows at this point” look you’re pulling off.
- where, you may be wondering? oh, that’s right, in the fucking mirror every goddamn night for the past fifteen years of his life.
- you look like a zombie wandering around the room, you’re bumping into people and making a mess your way.
- you haven’t even realized there’s a wine stain on your pretty clothes.
- YOU. NEED. HELP.
- otherwise, he’s afraid you’ll pass out cold and the last thing you need right now is a concussion, so he comes up to you and greets you with one of his dumb jokes in order to lift your spirit.
- it kinda works but you’re still looking… well, dead, and moody.
- a moody zombie? yeah, that’s about it.
- refusing to give up on you just yet, he grabs your hand and promises to stay by your side throughout the whole night so you can lean on him, literally, whenever you feel like you’re about to faint.
- what was that? do you want to leave early instead? that’s cool too, jaehee will take care of everything don’t you worry, my brave soldier.
- defender of justice seven zero seven’s got your back!!
- you eventually leave the party together but you don’t go very far, instead, you lay down on a park nearby to contemplate the sky.
- he’s telling you stories about the clouds idly passing by when he hears a sweet little snore.
- it’s you!! you’ve fallen asleep on his chest, aw.
- all the blood in his system gathers on his cheeks and he is now all red, you can’t tell his hair apart from his face.
- and in order to keep you warm and well protected, he embraces you with both arms and kisses your head.
- later on he falls asleep too because he’s just as sleep deprived as you.
- surprise surprise! much to everyone’s expectations, lovely boy has decided to show up to the party!
- and he’s so excited to meet you after hearing so many positive things about you and how you’ve put every ounce of energy into RFA’s party.
- he needs to thank you properly!!
- spotting you amidst the guests isn’t really hard as there’s a bunch of people gathered in the center of the room making commotion.
- apparently, someone has fainted? he can hear yoosung screaming and asking people to make some room, zen is yelling something about CPR, and jaehee is rushing to the crowd while dialing what it seems to be 119.
- what in the world…?
- determined to do some damage control, he hurries to reach jaehee and tries to find out what the hell is going on.
- “it appears MC has passed out and we don’t know the reason.”
- no need to say more.
- he kindly but firmly asks people to stay back so that you can get some air, and he also sends yoosung to get you a chair to sit on.
- zen is in charge of bringing you a glass of water because boy needs to calm the eff down.
- five minutes later he manages to sit you upright in a chair, away from the crowd and where you can get some fresh air.
- six pairs of concerned eyes are piercing right through you while you try to regain consciousness, only one of them hidden behind sunglasses.
- you may not see those eyes clearly, but they carry the most guilt out of all of them.
- in his usual soft caring voice, he does an attempt to ask you what’s wrong, and as he gets the answer he was expecting, he frowns and strokes your hair.
- “why didn’t you say anything? we could’ve helped you.”
- were it not for the mess he’s sunken in thanks to rika, he would’ve gone to the apartment himself to make sure you were getting some sleep.