Em meus dedos permanece
Seu perfume, que me enlouquece.
“Esqueça “, sussurra meu coração.
Por que meus lábios sentem tanta solidão?
Você poderia querer-me? Se for brincadeira,
Não me persiga… sonhos que viram poeira.
Tudo que passamos juntos…
Já devíamos saber, uou, uou, uou.
Você não vê o quanto mudou?
Medo de seguir em frente? É, eu também.
Desejos dentro de mim… poderei afastar-me novamente?
Haven’t done one of these in a while and I love when they’re writing themed. Tagged by @madworlddiary - thank you :)
1) How many works in progress to do you currently have? Under ten, to be honest! My writing tends to be on the shorter, fluffier spectrum of poetry so I usually wrap up drafts pretty quickly. However, I’ve been swamped with coursework the past couple of weeks so I haven’t had the energy or presence of mind to write recently - including snippets and drafts.
2) Do you/would you write fan fiction? I do not. I tried in high school a handful of times but never got into it.
3) Do you prefer real books or ebooks? Real books. Always. (Though ebooks are admittedly convenient and my local library has an online collection which is pretty A+)
4) When did you start writing? Back when I was a kid. I used to write a lot of short stories.
5) Do you have someone you trust that you share your work with? Outside of all of you (you count!), I only occasionally share my work with a few close friends. It’s not a trust thing, though. I’ve just always felt awkward sharing pieces of writing in person and it doesn’t end up happening much.
6) Where is your favourite place to write?
I actually really enjoy writing when I’m on the go. Anywhere from when I’m using public transportation to when I’m flying home. Some of my favorite pieces of writing were drafted on my phone notes app while traveling.
7) Favourite childhood book? Saffy’s Angel
8) Writing for fun or writing for publication? For fun! Never considered publication.
9) Pen and paper or computer? Computer (or phone) in the beginning. And then I transfer the finished work to my journal.
10) Have you ever taken any writing classes? One, in undergrad. It was mandatory and didn’t touch upon creative writing at all, unfortunately.
11) What inspires you to write?
“Anything, everything. (Ha, worst answer, I know.) To be specific - nature is probably my favorite source of inspiration. There’s something so lovely about writing about the stars, the ocean, flowers, trees, etc. Anything with vivid imagery, really. But sometimes I’ll spot a word I like in a course reading or see a pretty object that I think belongs in a poem. And I go from there!”
^ From a previous tag game I participated in. Still true!
As I’m hitting the tenth theme mark, I am also approaching my two-year anniversary as a theme maker (can you believe it’s been so long and how far I’ve gotten? it’s a bit surreal, man. or, okay. a lot surreal), I decided to celebrate by putting together a theme pack…and good god, what a ride it has been. This set took inspiration from nature — specifically, from honeybees — and the result is my best work yet. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. ❤
Special thank yous to bane, for being helpful (as always), to alex (for sending me memes at 4 am to power me through), and to the people at bibtown for being very understanding of my slow descent into madness. Y’all rock.
「 THEME #010: HONEYCOMB by angelicxi 」
↳ [ preview one&preview two ]
❥ the link to the code is in the sidebar desc.
Honeycomb is where it all started. I’ve been
meaning to make a theme pack since the beginning of this month, but I
lacked the inspiration. Then, one night, I dreamed of bees…and eureka
happened. It’s a versatile, fun theme, and it will work great with
personal & aesthetic blogs.
[ + ] 500px posts
[ + ] left sidebar
[ + ] sidebar has five image slots (125 x 250px)
[ + ] title & subtitle slots
[ + ] short description (though you can make it longer)
[ + ] home & ask + four extra links
[ + ] tags on hover
[ + ] webkit scrollbar (tiny and cute to accomodate a longer sidebar desc.) for Chrome
[ + ] background options: plain color, gradient, texture/pattern, full wallpaper
[ & ] the bonus bee ornament at the bottom of the posts, which I personally find neat
For any questions, contact me. Remember that you’re allowed to
change colors, images, and the like (obviously). For more major tweaks,
I’d appreciate it if you asked first.
「 ABOUT PAGE #003: BEEYOUTIFUL by angelicxi 」
↳ [ preview & codes ]
❥ the link to the code is in the description.
I wish I was sorry about the terrible pun. I’m not. It’s cheesy as all hell, but it fits the sentiment perfectly. beeyoutifulis honeycomb’sperfect companion: it is a gift from me to the beautiful you.
[ + ] gradient background, though I’ve left instructions for others inside the code [ + ] topbar with title & four links (though you can add more
[ + ] five image slots (125 x 250px) to keep your aesthetic game high by making a mosaic of who you are (because you’re worth it, goddamit) [ + ] description space (obviously), though it’s a bit limited as overflow won’t work here [ & ] I jazzed the bold within the description so you can capitalize and color text.
Customization instructions are, as always, within the code itself. If you run into trouble, drop me an ask. I might not be able to answer rightaway but I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
「 TAGS PAGE #002: HIVELINE by angelicxi 」
↳ [ preview & codes ]
❥ the link to the code is in the first tag slot on the second column.
This would’ve featured even more hexagons but, alas, they didn’t want to cooperate with me. So instead you get something that is extremely simple and extremely clean to freshen up your palette. A bit like ginger, only…without the sushi.
[ + ] gradient background, though I’ve left instructions for others inside the code [ + ] topbar with title & four links (though you can add more)
[ + ] virtually endless tag panels [ & ] a nice hexagon texture as a topbar pattern to keep the honeycomb theme going. let me know if you would like it in another color (drop an ask mentioning it + the specific color hex you want it in).
Customization instructions are, as always, within the code itself. If
you run into trouble, drop me an ask. I might not be able to answer
rightaway but I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
caffeine: do you prefer tea or coffee? textbook: have you ever pulled an all-nighter? mentor: who is your most memorable teacher or professor? planner: when did you create your studyblr? calligraphy: do you write in blue or black pen? lunch: what is your favourite study snack? study group: are you involved in any studyblr networks? motivation: what was your favourite subject when you were little? results: what is your favourite subject now? notebook: what is better, handwritten or typed notes? ambition: what is your current study goal?