List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Then tag 10 more.
I was tagged by latte-books, deadpoetsmusings, and thelastparagraph9. I’ve already done this tag so I’ll make this the ten books that I reread the most when I was a child.
- Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
- The Little House on the Prairie Series - Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Shiloh - Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Summer Pony - Jean Slaughter Doty
- White Fang - Jack London
- The Magician’s Nephew - C.S. Lewis
- Black Beauty - Anna Sewell
- Nancy Drew Series - Carolyn Keene
- The Boxcar Children Series - Patricia MacLachlan
- The Golden Filly Series - Laurainne Snelling
Thanks for the tags!