Analysis of the New Video
I made a couple posts as I watched the video, but let me do a full thing:
- Thomas really doesn’t like change, so his solution is to try and change his personality? There’s something more than an aversion to change there.
- Change ‘confuses the heart’ but Morality seems less confused and more downright forgetful and out of place. It’s almost like his identity is incredibly tied to where he is and who he’s with, and change upsets that.
- Morality confuses average with both beverage and avalanche. He and Thomas make mistakes with words and what they mean a lot.
- Morality really loves Logan.
- I’ve seen touch starved Anxiety, but consider: Touch starved Morality.
- Anxiety fills up way more of the frame than usual, and it feels intentional. Even as Thomas’ friends, he’s much, much closer to the camera and the audience.
- As always, Morality is so happy to see Anxiety.
Don’t think about how he’s the only one who smiles at Anxiety. Don’t think about how Anxiety only pops up in videos anymore so that Morality will smile at him and make him feel at least a little better.
- Anxiety being vague in his paranoia is so true to real life anxiety
- Anxiety really cares about Thomas’ friends and keeping those relationships, and mentions offhandedly how much they help him, Anxiety, personally.
Don’t think about how they’re nicer to him than Logic and Prince.
- Logic and Princey are fighting again, even though they’re supposedly working together. There’s a definite rivalry there, and I want to see it explored at some point.
- Anxiety doesn’t like being changed to look like Thomas’ friends.
Don’t think about how it makes him feel replaced. Don’t think about how it makes him feel like they all want him to change because no one likes him.
- Morality thinks Joan is adorable and I’m living for it.
- LOGAN MADE A DAD JOKE! This is what we call character development.
- Roman is very defensive about his masculinity.
Don’t think about if it’s because of being harassed when he was younger for being too flamboyant.
- Morality really likes Danny Devito and I feel like there’s a story there.
- Joan looks really cute in Thomas’ clothes.
- Prince apparently uses his ‘best material’ on those nicknames for Anxiety. Does he lie awake at night thinking up nicknames?
- All the puns based off of names… Logan acts like this is new, so Morality hasn’t made these types of jokes before. Why?
- Patton Pending
- I forgot to mention it earlier, but Morality making an Ass joke and playing it off… dirty boy
- Anxiety knows this is a bad idea from the start but why doesn’t he sink out? He’s sticking around for something
maybe for another smile from Morality?
- Logan really, really has an issue with Prince, even more so than usual. Again, I want to see this getting played out in a future episode.
- Anxiety’s words were stolen and that made him upset, but no one else seemed to care that much. Do they often take his ideas and thoughts and present them as their own?
- Anxiety really likes his bangs b
ecause he can hide his eyes behind them and pretend he’s not hurt
- No one seems to take Anxiety and his feelings into account. In the Negative Thinking video and the Q & A video and this one, there was a situation where Anxiety was put on the spot and asked his name. This wasn’t done to any of the others and it looks like his comfort zone is often disregarded when it comes to opening up.
- Turning into Talyn was Anxiety’s way of deflecting because he doesn’t want to share his name when they’re all pressuring him. He’ll share it when he’s ready and he wants that made very clear.
- “You take turns turning me into different friends today and expect me to open up to you? Fat chance.”
- Morality and Anxiety always seem to have each other’s backs.
Don’t think about the fact that it could be because Logic and Prince ignore/disregard/mock them a lot.
- Thomas likes them all the way they are, but they don’t like each other as they are.
- Take it easy, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals.
BONUS: Anxiety knows how the costume affects Prince’s butt because he looks at it apparently