I WAS TAGGED IN A THING. SO I'M DOING A THING
Soo, I was tagged by Abbey (storyoflegendmagicandthetardis) a little while ago, and because I’m a lazy bum, I’m just now getting around to responding to this…:
Always post the rules:
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
11 new people and let them know you’ve tagged them by linking them to the post.
1. Favorite superhero and why?
Ah, Superheroes. I don’t really have a favorite nessicarly. I actually didn’t get all that into super heroes until I saw The Avengers last summer with my best bros. I really like Thor, because he has fabbulous hair and he’s pretty bad-ass. I also like Spiderman. Spidey’s just a cutie and the film with Andrew Garfield was pretty quality in my opinion. So, I like Thor & Spiderman. They’re cuties and really bad-ass.
2. Skittles or M&Ms?
Ooh, I really like both. I’m gonna go with M&Ms though. I have a little thing for chocolate, despite it being an addictive sugary thing that’s probably terrible for me. I like just regular ol’ M&M’s. Peanut isn’t bad either. But Regular is the best.
3. A world issue you feel passionate about and want to change?
Meeehhrhrhr… Is it terrible that I don’t really CARE about world issues? I suppose I’ll stick with the issue that I think is most ridiculous. Gay Marriage. That shouldn’t even BE an issue. I understand people have issues with it because of religion and all, but I think that all people should be allowed to marry who they want to. I think in 20 years, the gay marriage issue will be a lot like the interracial issue from the 1900’s… It just won’t matter anymore? I dunno. I don’t keep up with issues and politics cause it all depresses me.
4. All time favorite song and why?
Can I cheat and say all time favorite band? Cause in that case, it’s All Time Low. I suppose my favorite song by them is Six Feet Under the Stars which I can’t even really explain why I connect with that song, because I really don’t know. Just something about the lyrics and sound connects with me.. Other songs I like by ATL are If These Sheets were the States, Under Paper Moon, Therapy.. and a few others.
5. The last movie you saw in theaters and was the movie worth seeing?
Just because I have the ticket stubs, the movies I’ve seen this year are:
- The Croods (On 3/28/13)
- Warm Bodies (On 4/25/13)
- The Great Gatsby (On 5/12/13)
- Epic (On 6/2/13)
- Monsters’ U (On 6/22/13)
Honestly, I think all of these movies were worth seeing for different reasons. The Croods was a good family story, and it hit home about the daughter/dad stuff. Warm Bodies was my least favorite, because the story was kinda cliche. I saw that movie at the discount theater, so It was worth what I paid. I saw The Great Gatsby with my mother, and I honestly enjoyed it! Leo’s depiction of Gatsby, I thought was pretty spot on. The movie was visually pretty too. Epic was a more mature movie coming from the people who made Ice Age. It had a few flaws, but was overall enjoyable. Then finally, Monsters’ U. A movie that I honestly got way too much because I’m a college student. I think all the films I’ve seen have been worth seeing. Not so sure what the NEXT movie I’m seeing is, but it’s probably gonna be a movie I go see with Lauren when I visit her in 19 days..!
6. What’s your dream job?
In a unrealistic world, I’d want to work in an animation studio, helping a group of people create something magical. To work at somewhere like Dreamworks or Disney would be like, wow so cool. But, that’s just a pipe dream. More realistically, my dream job is a job where I can be happy and help people. At the moment, I’m studying Liberal Arts at my community college so I can transfer to University of Virginia to get a degree in Psychology, so I can become either a psychologist or an art therapist. NOT SO SURE WHAT I’M DOING THOUGH, considering that I feel like I’m in the “20-something crisis” of not knowing what i’m doing with my life…
7. Have any pets?
Yes! I have a 10 year old Pomeranian named Bear! I’ve had him since I was eight years old and he’s my best friend. He’s a finicky and mean little dog, but at times he can be the sweetest little baby. He whines too much, and he wakes me up every morning around 8, because he wants his pills. He has seizures and thyroid problems. We also believe that he might have Cushings disease. I love my dog, and I’d do anything in the world for his bratty little self.
8. A TV show you never get tired of and can watch reruns over and over?
OH GOD, I HAVE NO IDEA. Uh.. uh…. there’s so many good show, man.. like.. hgnn.. No clue. Movie wise, it’s How to Train your Dragon.
9. Would you go back in time to change anything in your life or are you happy with the way your life is now?
Part of me wants to say that I’d go back in time and change an “era” of my life that was pretty dark and it changed me. If I had never met that person, who I am now would be different. So, I guess I’m fine with what happened. I became a stronger person and I’m happy with myself right now. I’m a good person who is blessed with many lovely friends.
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d send half to the bank and half to charity. I’d probably send the half to charity to several different charities. The half in the bank would gain interest and become my retirement when I’m a old lady.
11. A place you’ve never been but really want to go?
Anywhere else in the world! Most people I know have been out of country, and I’VE NEVER LEFT THE UNITED STATES! I want to see other places in the world. I love the USA, but gosh, I wanna see somewhere NEWW! i mean, it’s sad when I’m excited about going to NC in the next 19 days.. like yeah, Lauren’s there, but I’ve never been in that part of NC, so I’m like “:DDD!!! YAY NEW PLACE..!!” sooo.. yeah. I WANNA GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE? like, I’d love to see Europe, or Japan (imagine all the 3DS street passes.. <33)
Questions For YOU to answer:
1. What are your OTPs (One True Pairings)? If you don’t ship things, tell me about your favorite characters from any book/movie/tv show/ video game.. etc.
2. What inspires you to do what you do? Who in your life has been influencial in who you are today?
3. What Fictional Character do you most relate to? You can answer with multiple characters, if needed.
4. What’s your favorite season and why? Do you have a specific memory about that season that you’d wish to share?
5. Who in your life do you trust the most? Why do you trust that person?
6. If you could have anything on your pizza, and nobody would complain or have an issue, What is your perfect pizza?
7. Do you consider yourself an introvert, an extrovert, or an ambivert?
8. What did you do for your latest birthday? How old are you turning this year?
9. What never fails to cheer you up when you’re down?
10. What are your nicknames/aliases? What do you prefer to be called?
11. What do you do if you cannot sleep at night?
People I tag will be notified via message, and their URLS are in the tags.