1) Always post these rules;
2) Answer the questions given by the person who tagged you and give 11 questions for the blogs you tag and;
3) Tag 11 people.
1. Do you have a favorite quote or motto that you live by? I have two. First is “One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself” and the second is “Donde no puedas amar, no te demores”.
2. If you could have a theme song or album that was constantly playing in the background of your life what would it be? It’s hard for me to like and entire album and for a long time but V from Maroon 5 and 1989 from Taylor Swift are been great ones.
3. Silver or gold jewelry? I think it depends on what it is but probably gold.
4. If there was one day in which you could relive all over again and it would not change anything about your currently life, what day would you chose and why? It’s a hard question. There are 3 days in my life that I really like but all of them miss something. The first one is a day when my family went to a camp with a lake and it was such an adventure for me and my sister, we were so young. The second is when my brother was born, I had waited so long for that and I was so excited. The third one is the last day I spent with the guy I used to be with before bad things happened, that was a great day. I would probably stay with my brother’s.
5. Do you daydream a lot? What about? I used to daydream more but now it’s more like hope for changes.
6. What do you look for in a person you want to pursue? Dedication, kindness, respect and someone funny.
7. Top 3 favorite fruits? Orange, strawberry and… banana.
8. What do you think of when you see these 3 words; powerful, strong, impeccable. Love, mother and circle.
9. Name the first person that comes to your mind. Jesse
10. Do you believe in yourself? Yes.
11. What do you value most in this world? The ones that I love.
So here are my questions:
1. Is there anything that you really wish you could say to someone but you can’t or think you shouldn’t?
2. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? And who would you take with you?
3. What do you consider perfection?
4. Do you believe in God? Why? If you could talk to Him about anything, what would it be?
5. If you had just one more day, what would you do?
6. Is there anything that you’ve done that you think you should/could have done different? Why? If yes, why not now?
7. What would be a perfect day for you?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. If you could be another professional for a day, despite the one you want to be, what would you be?
10. What is your favorite hobby, food, person, place and hour of the day?
11. If you could say something to your parents that you think they should know, what would it be? And why don’t you say it? :)
Tags: juhsslong; amoremdoseselevadas; theartofbeingokay; wallsaregonnabreak; pretend that there are 11 haha