I’ve seen these posted down my timeline and I thought I’d join in and do one myself.
1. Favorite Bible Verse?
- Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy.
~1 Peter 1:8
2. Favorite Book of Bible?
3. Favorite Christian Artist?
- Ernie Haase & Michael W. Smith.
4. Hardest Commandment to follow for yourself?
- Staying faithful.
5. In one sentence, describe your relationship with Christ:
- Growing but I’ve heard the story hundreds of times that I still don’t understand how You could die and love an old sinner like me.
6. Favorite highlighter color for marking Bible?
- Yellow and Orange.
7. Favorite Worship song?
- Healing Rain - Michael W. Smith
8. Prayer Request?
- To have more of God.
9. What is your favorite miracle Jesus performed?
10. Favorite Biblical quote?
- For I am the LORD, who heals you.
11. Favorite Bible character?
12. Which do you prefer to read? Old or New Testament?
- New Testament.
13. Biggest thing God did for you?
- He saved me when I was at my lowest point of my life.
14. What’s one question you’d like to ask God when you get to Heaven?
- Why me?
15. Favorite Christian holiday?
16. Favorite Book written by a Christ follower?
- Any Billy Graham or Franklin Graham Books All of them are great plus they are great people to learn from.
17. One thing you don’t like about the Christian religion?
18. One thing Christ delivered you from?
19. Which would you rather do: hug or high five Jesus?
20. Favorite Christian Quote?
- “My home is in Heaven im just traveling through this world.” - Billy Graham
(My other favorites are in my Bio)
21: Who is your favorite Christ follower and why?
- Lately it’s been Rev. Franklin Graham.
There’s just something about him that I want to be like. He has such a strong faith and love for God that I can’t even describe. His knowledge is outstanding. I’d love to meet him and learn and hear all his stories. He seems like a pretty cool guy, and he’s Billy Graham’s son!
You turn - Erase my answers and fill in your own! Make sure you put (#Christian Version Of Ask Me) in the hashtags.