1) So far I’m not all that into Stranger Things. I’m on Ep. 4. I always finish what I started. I won’t bail. The Duffer twins took Spielberg circa early to mid-80′s (my favorite Spielberg era) and smashed it together with Stephen King film adaptations from the same era (which I cannot tell you how much I despise). That’s probably why I’m not all that into it and why I hear Stephen King is having orgasms about it.
2) I was speaking to someone the other day about relationship status updates on Facebook and she came up with the most compelling argument for why you shouldn’t put your “I am in a relationship with so-and-so” on Facebook. And I get it, we should all be crazy optimistic at the beginning of a relationship but optimism is why Heather Mills gets a gazillion dollars from Paul McCartney from their non-pre-nup failed marriage.
Now I’m a novice with all this crap and I’m sure some of you already know this but when/if that relationship ends that changing your status-to-single thing causes so much drama and so much explaining to do. I don’t like drama or having to explain myself.
3) The Kirk Pillow Blindness fighting move is my favorite. Dude reacts like he just had acid thrown in his face. I might try it someday and see how it goes.
4) I am currently in a relationship. It’s nice.
5) I am considering getting a tattoo. This is what I’m thinking of getting:
And that will go on my forehead, of course.
6) No plans tonight except to read, pet some cats and watch some TV. Back to work on Monday. Vacation’s been awesome. The best since forever.
I’ll be here if anyone needs me. Hope everyone’s had a great day!