1. First game you played obsessively?
2. A game that has influenced you creatively? Writing, drawing, etc.
3. Who did you play with as a kid?
4. Who do you play with now?
5. Ever use cheat codes?
6. Ever buy strategy guides?
7. Any games you have multiple copies of?
8. Rarest/Most expensive game in your collection?
9. Most regrettable purchase?
10. Ever go to a midnight game release or stand in line for hours?
11. Have you ever made new friends from playing video games?
12. Ever get picked on for liking games?
13. A game you’ve never played that everyone else has?
14. Favorite game music?
15. If it was a requirement to get a game related tattoo, what would you pick?
16. Favorite game to play with your friends IRL?
17. Ever lose a friend over a game?
18. Would you date someone that hates gaming?
19. Favorite handheld console?
20. Game that you know like the back of your hand?
21. Game that you didn’t like or understand as a kid but love now?
22. Do you wear game related clothing/accessories?
23. The game that you’ve logged the most hours into?
24. First Pokemon game?
25. Were you ever an arcade game player?
26. Ever form any gaming rivalries?
27. Game that makes you rage?
28. Ever play in a tournament?
29. What is your gaming set up?
30. How many consoles do you own?
31. Does the 3DS and/or Virtual Boy hurt your eyes or give you headaches?
32. Did you ever play a game based on your favorite show/cartoon/movie/comic?
33. Did you ever have any bootleg games or plug-n-play games?
34. Do either of your parents play video games?
35. Ever work in a game store? Or do you have a favorite game shop?
36. Have you ever shed actual blood, sweat or tears over a game?
37. Have you played E.T. for the Atari 2600? Do you think that’s the worst game ever, or do you have another nomination?
38. A game you’re ashamed to admit that you like?
39. A sequel that you would die for them to make?
40. What to you think of virtual reality headsets or motion controls?
41. A genre that you just can’t get into?
42. Maybe it wasn’t your first game, but what was the game that started you on your path to nerdiness?
43. Ever play games when you really should have been concentrating on something else?
44. Arcade machine that has consumed the most of your quarters?
45. How are you at Mario Kart?
46. Do you like relaxing games like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon?
47. Do you like competitive games?
48. How long does it take your to customize your player character?
49. In games where you can pick your class, do you always tend to go for the same type of character?
50. If you were a game designer, what masterpiece would you create?
51. Have you ever played a game for so long that you forgot to eat or sleep?
52. A game that you begged your parents for as a kid?
53. What’s your opinion on DLC these days?
54. Do you give in to Steam sales?
55. Did you ever make someone you hated in the Sims and did mean stuff to them?
56. Did you ever play Roller Coaster Tycoon and kill off your guests?
57. Did you ever play a game to 100% or get all of the achievements?
58. If you can only play 3 games for the rest of your life, which ones do you pick?
59. Do you play any cell phone games?
60. Do you know the Konami Code?
61. Do you trade in your games or keep them forever?
62. Ever buy a console specifically to play one game?
63. Ever go to a gaming convention or tournament?
64. Ever make a TV or monitor purchase based on what would be best for gaming?
65. Ever have a Game Genie, Game Shark or Action Replay? Did it ever mess up your game’s save file?
66. Did you ever have have an old Nokia with Snake on it?
67. Do you have a happy gaming-related childhood memory you want to share?
68. Ever save up a ton of tickets in an arcade to get something cool?
69. In your opinion, best game ever made?
70. Very first game you ever beat?
Harry James Potter, head of the DA and protégé of Albus Dumbledore himself, did not become a career Auror.
-Sure, he worked with them after the war-everyone did.
-Harry and Ron led the charge in rounding up old Death Eaters and Hermione researched and wrote crazily, making sure no stone was left unturned in their hunt and no memories were lost of the new history they’d made (her writings were eventually compiled into what is largely considered the most comprehensive history of Voldemort and his attacks ever written. Madame Prince has three copies in the school library).
-Even Neville and Luna lent their respective plant and animal (however strange) based abilities towards getting past old defenses and remaking allies.
-These children were born and raised in the midst of war, and it took a while for most of them to learn the ways of peace. But once they figured it out (sort of) they settled into their new roles.
-Hermione rose rapidly amongst Ministry ranks, Ron returned to family, the only truth he’d ever been sure of, and Harry went back to his first (real, remembered) home.
-The Defense Against the Dark Arts position had been rid of its curse for two years by the time Harry applied for the job, and the teacher who held it for those years was only temporary anyways. McGonagall had been hoping Harry would return to Hogwarts, and return he did.
-Harry Potter’s Defense lessons were notorious for their seemingly random schedule, where one day the class would be practicing spells normally, the next running obstacle courses in the Forbidden Forest, and the day after that having a class wide discussion on the power of emotions and their use in spells
-His first lesson of every year was on the power of chocolate and conversation to comfort, just as he had learned from Remus Lupin years ago. Like his old professor, Harry rewarded students with chocolate for good deeds and correct answers.
-Seventh Years got to choose personal research projects, ranging from meticulous dioramas of various battles to the best way to make a pile of dung explode
-Sixth Years learned more complicated traditional spells, including the Patronus and healing charms (Harry’s stag never failed to draw gasps the first time he showed it to a group)
-Fifth Years combined lessons from all their other classes to find ways to fight without traditional spell work, including stories from Harry about using Wingardium Leviosa to fight a troll his first year and Neville using his plants during the Battle of Hogwarts. (Often, Harry would bring in Hermione, Ron, and Neville to assist in the telling of these tales and the teaching of their techniques.)
-Fourth Years got lessons in love and death and ancient theories and stories, along with turns for everyone to go under the Invisibility Cloak on the day devoted to the Deathly Hallows
-Third Years learned defense against other species with a final like an obstacle course similar to the one given to Harry by Professor Lupin
-Second Year was for most traditional dueling spells, started with Expelliarmus. (Any students that complained about the “boring” spell would have him reply calmly, “this is what saved my life against Lord Voldemort” and shut right up)
-First Years started with basic theories, and continued to shielding and camouflaging charms (because Harry never really signed up to fight, and would rather his students never have to)
-every year ended with huge tournaments between the years, which he used to help houses bond with each other and to assess skills. They changed between magical paintball or laser tag, scavenger hunts, or temporary prank wars (the other professors’ least favorite), and the winners got to camp on the grounds for a night for s'mores, swimming, and a midnight Quidditch game
-His first students were mostly old enough to have been his classmates, just like those of the DA had been, and so his first years of teaching were to war-torn children like himself, who had gaps in their normal seating arrangements that their friends, now dead, had sat in, and the occasional blank stare that Harry was never offended by, as he was accustomed to seeing them on his friends and himself when they were revisiting horrors they’d witnessed
-as he continued teaching though, his students came in excited to learn from the famed Harry Potter, and he had to persuade them early on that to them, he was just a teacher who’d show them a trick on the Quidditch field or the location of a secret passageway, nothing more and nothing less
-eventually, students would get more excited when Harry announced that Hermione, the Minister of Magic, was coming to visit and chat with them about research, or Ginny, his Quidditch star wife, was arriving soon to show off her Bat Bogey hex than when he mentioned his own history
-and as time went on, Madame Pince’s copies of Hermione’s history book stayed on the shelves because students realized Harry was more likely to engage in a snowball fight than a duel and was happiest tucked into a Weasley sweater with a cup of tea, chatting with friends about anything other than defeating Dark Lords; and he was recognized in Diagon Alley less by adults wishing to shake his hand and more by children wanting to say hello to their favorite professor
-and students came to love him, not for his fame as the Boy Who Lived, but as a professor who cared, and sought to teach in a way that everyone could learn from, and Harry wouldn’t have it any other way
so im absolutely obsessed with @skyesentinels ‘s youtube au and i got an IdeaTM (pls read the voltron youtube au frfr it’s s o good)
-For april fools, Keith and Pidge make a new channel for ‘supernatural hunting and alien spotting’ -The video they post is just them running around Keith’s apartment while lance chases them while wearing a bedsheet -there are many gifs of lance tripping and face planting because he can’t see -they all think it’s just an one time thing they did for a funny april fools thing but no -the fans won’t allow it -the channel somehow gets to 100,000 subscribers, and keith and pidge get sent an actual silver play button from youtube for a channel they made as a joke -then they realize that they can’t just let the channel die now -So they continue making videos -they start out mostly the same as the first video, just obviously fake ‘paranormal activity’ while someone chases them -there are also many gifs of shiro dragging keith away while being the ‘ghost’ -also many, many audio clips of keith’s high pitched screaming as this is done -Lance is a fan favorite in these videos because he always ends up screaming and falling into keith’s arms -the klance shippers l i v e for this channel -shiro is the worst to have in these videos unless he’s the ghost -shiro: maybe the real ghost was the friends we made along the way -keith: sh u t up shiro this is s e r i o u s -”yea i’d punch a ghost. I’d fight every single ghost in the astral plane. im not scared” -there’s a video of keith filming lance in the middle of his morning routine and yelling “look guys! It’s a ghost, and it’s hideous” -the rest of the video is the camera shaking while keith runs for his life -there are x-file memes everywhere -every single video there are new clips on tumblr with the x-files theme playing -g h o s t a d v e n t u r e m e m e s -”My name is Keith Kogane. I’ve never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one. So I set out on a quest to capture what I once saw onto video….With no big camera crews following us around, I am joined only by my fellow investigator Pidge Holt and our equipment tech Hunk Garrett. The three of us will travel to the some of most highly active paranormal locations, where we will spend an entire night, being locked down from dusk until dawn….Raw…Extreme…These are our Ghost Adventures.” -this leads the fandom to make memes about zak bagans being keith’s boyfriend -lance doesn’t realize that it’s all a meme and he’s??? So confused?? Like i thought keith and i bonded???? Who is zak and what does he have that i dont??????? -”zak bagans is my boyfriend and i would die for him” -keith probably -keith does have a lowkey unironic crush on zak bagans and the only one that knows is shiro -then they start making other videos of them doing things like looking for aliens/bigfoot/mothman ect -everyone likes these videos too because keith almost always starts ranting that mothman is r e a l. -pidge does the same but with nessie -this leads to them making videos about conspiracy theories -these are basically just 30 minute long unedited videos of them screaming about cryptids -they also start doing those cursed games like the bath game and midnight game -they get the whole gang together to play the midnight game but it’s basically just them sitting in a dark room with candles pretending to feel stuf -except lance who claims he’s actually feeling things, but in reality its just keith messing with him -their videos sometimes end with the police showing up one way or another -once they had to pause making a video because keith screamed so loud that his neighbors thought he was dying so now there’s footage of keith awkwardly explaining to a police officer what they were doing -the fandom has started making bets to whether or not the police will show up in the next video or not -theres a compilation of videos from pidge’s snapchat that are just a slow zoom of keith’s face as he does something with the caption ‘caught a cryptid on video!!!!!!!!’ -keith tried to get her back but he’s much less sneaky about it so most of keith’s video’s usually end with pidge tackling him -the fans get ‘#cryptidkeith’ treading on twitter and keith wants to die -most of it is edits of keith’s face of bigfoot or screenshots of keith in the background of a shot with that red circle and zoom in of him (see: @keithsightings) -theres also a lot of keith x mothman -keith has never been more impressed and also disgusted by his fandom