I was tagged by keep-calm-and-be-still
Put your ipod on shuffle and post your favorite lyrics from the first 10 songs. Tag 10 people.
1) Renegade (Styx) - Oh mama I’m in fear for my life from the long arm of the law. Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don’t have very long. The jig is up, the noose is out they’ve finally found me. (Basically the chorus)
2) Move Away (The Killers) - Move away, hard times don’t come until tomorrow. These eyes in me. Take your skin off when your talk in’ to meeeeeee. (BUT SERIOUSLY THE ENTIRE SONG, THIS SONG IS LITERALLY THE BEST)
3) Read my Mind (The Killers) - The good old days, the honest man; The restless heart the promised land. A subtle kiss that no one sees; a broken wrist and a big trapeze.
4) Miss Jackson (Panic! At the disco) - You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now. You move in circles hoping no one’s gonna find out. But we’re so lucky, kiss the ring and let ‘me bow down.
5) Welcome to the black Parade (My Chemical Romance) - Sometimes I get the feeling she’s watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go. And through it all the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets. And when your gone we want you all to know. We’ll carry on, We’ll carry on. And though your dead and gone, believe me. Your memory will carry on…
6) This River is Wild (The Killers) - Run for the hills before they burn. Listen to the sound of the world. Watch it turn, but shake a little. Sometimes I’m nervous when I talk I shake a little. Sometimes I hate the line I walk. I just want to show you what I know. And catch you when the current lets you go.
Or should I just get along with myself? I never did get along with everybody else!
Okay so I was working on it then I had to go to bed, I came back in the morning and everything past here deleted so I’m just going to put it on shuffle again :(
7) Mr. Brightside (The Killers) - Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. swimming through sick lullabies. Choking on your alibis. But it’s just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes, cuz I’m Mr. Brightside.
8) Crazy Train (Ozzy Osborne) - I now that things are going wrong for me. You’ve got to listen to my words.
9) Here it goes again (OK go) - Just when you think you’re in control, just when you think you’ve got a hold, just when you get on a roll, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.
10) Still want you (Brandon Flowers) - I used to think that I knew the big time before you came around. But I was up in the velvet goldmine. And you put my feet back on the ground.
Okay so I tag: cutoffsandskin awkwardandtired callmedeanieagain-iswear shadowtolight99 dorky-moose iquotebooksrandomly falloutsqueesquirrel shadowplayss youwanttobreathethatfireagain no-its-becky-rosen-winchester