- Pathologist:*enters the morgue*
- Sherlock:*examining a body*
- Pathologist:*rolls his eyes* Excuse me, sir, this area is out of bounds to-
- Sherlock:*still looking at the body* It's okay.
- Pathologist:*sighs* If you don't leave, I'll have to call security.
- Sherlock:*rolls his eyes* I said it's fine.
- Pathologist:*frowns* Why is it fine?
- Sherlock:*smirks* I'm sleeping with the boss.
- Pathologist:*confused* You're sleeping with Stamford?
- Sherlock:*looks up; annoyed* The other boss.
- Molly:*enters the morgue, carrying coffees; irritated* Here's your bloody coffee, you git. Have you finished now so I can do my job?
- Sherlock:*steps aside; takes the coffee, grinning* Yes, boss.
Prompt: Mark is having a bad body day, he thinks he's not good looking enough, and Jack just reassures him and makes him feel better. I hope this prompt doesn't put him too out of character, but I feel like everyone has one of those days. Thanks in advance if you do it.