- Barbara Gordon: Project Unternet had one last-resort failsafe: a high-powered E.M.P. that could wipe out all the AI in this facility. Now that the Calculator is here we have the chance to take them all out at once and put this entire project out of commission.
- Dinah Lance: What's an "E.M.P?"
- Barbara Gordon: It's an electro-magnetic pulse. Wipes out all computers and circuitry it touches. It will destroy the AI-
- Stephanie Brown: Ohhhh, you mean an "emp."
- Kate Spencer: I was about to say, sounds like she's talking 'bout an "emp."
- Barbara Gordon: "Emp?" That's not how you say it.
- Kate Spencer: That's how normal people say it. "Emp."
- Barbara Gordon: No, they don't.
- Charlie Gage-Radcliffe: I say it that way-
- Barbara Gordon: It's initials for Electro-Magnetic Pulse. That's E-M-P.
- Dinah Lance: Right. Which spells "emp." Durrrr.
- Barbara Gordon: We don't have time for this, you're wrong.
- Stephanie Brown: Why don't we take a vote?
- Barbara Gordon: A vote?! No, no vote, you're just wrong! There's no vote. It's E.M.P.
- Cassandra Cain: Not very democratic...
- Barbara Gordon: Being wrong isn't a democracy.
Male companions react to a fem!sole who's chubby and self conscious about it?