- Walter and I are moving out Saturday. This month just whooshed on by. He’s going to move back home until he gets a job offer since he doesn’t want to commit to an apt lease without knowing where he’ll eventually end up. He’s waiting to hear back from a few companies and he’s had another 4 interviews this week!
- I’m driving Walter’s car today and I can’t stand driving his car. It’s a stupid hatchback and it feels like driving a big yacht around.
- I tried Kerrygold butter for the first time after reading such life-enhancing reviews about it. It tasted like regular butter to me? :/ Kinda sad because I’m looking for that one holy grail butter.
- Walter’s birthday is Sunday but we’re going to celebrate it Friday night because I have a midterm on Monday. And since we’ll be moving all day Saturday, It kind of only leaves me with Sunday to study.
- I’m at the library right now and a dad and his 2 kids are roaming the aisles by where I’m sitting. The kids are in the toddler age range and they are the cutest, most well behaved kids I’ve seen in a long time. When I see kids like this I always get that, “aww… I can’t wait to have kids” feeling. But then I see those wild kids that run around and tear shit up and it’s just like :/ … nevermind..