I’m being forced to write this by my therapist. She thinks it’s a good idea. A healthy way to process my feelings. I don’t know. I feel like this is kind of stupid, actually? But I guess it’s important. So. She told me I should write ten things I appreciate about you. I’m essentially writing a love letter…oh well. Here goes nothing.
1. You’re the fucking captain of the aces!! How dope is that!!!
I’m kind of having trouble thinking of things.
Update: I had another session with Mary and we worked on ideas together for what to write.
2. You take care of your family first and foremost. You love them so much. I really love that.
3. Dat booty tho
4. You might not know how to take care of yourself very well but you fiercely defend and advocate for your friends.
5. You never drive drunk (haha loser you don’t even have a license) Update: Mary said I shouldn’t call you a loser even if it’s meant lovingly.
6. Your toes are like little breakfast sausages and that’s cute.
7. You don’t get into fights on the ice unless someone is being homophobic, how cool is that?
8. You can juggle!
9. Great taste in music, honestly.
10. You always try to do your best and not care about what other people think about you. Fuck them. You’re amazing no matter what.
Ok. I mean. I feel like I have a better understanding of what Mary was talking about. I do feel better. Self love is no joke…