“ (Petyr) He looked so
wounded […] and afterward he drank until he passed out at the table.
Uncle Brynden carried him up to bed before my father could find him like that” Lysa Arryn. A Storm of Swords.
Let this sink in:
Yep, this guy, at some point had to carry Petyr Baelish’s teenage angsty pissed as fuck arse and put him to bed.
- I don’t think the blackfish is dead.
- I’m upset about lady crane, but I’m glad Arya is okay and took the waif’s face.
- Joffrey was an evil little shit and I hated him so much, but this whole high sparrow business would’ve been over with if he were still alive. Tommen is better than him but he’s too easily manipulated making him everyone’s puppet.
- I really thought we were gonna get to see Lady Stoneheart this episode, but I guess not, which kind of bums me out.
- I think the conversation between Edmure and Jaime was really interesting and I know will probably be totally forgotten about, but I still liked it.
- I saw the hound’s dick and I don’t know how to respond.
- I missed Bronn so much.
- I’m going to miss varys.
- Finally, something is happening in meereen!