(So, this happened. I literally had a dream about this and thought I’d turn it into a fic. I’m not good at writing smut so it took a lot longer for me to write and find what I felt comfortable with. I’m sad Ross Butler is no longer going to be Reggie Mantle, but I’ll keep writing with him in mind for the character. Anyway, I hope whoever reads this enjoys and feedback would be greatly appreciated!)
Warnings: Swearing and smut!
They only had the weekend to study for a big exam coming
up. The teacher did announce it every now and then in class to remind the
students to study beforehand. They had decided to wait till the last possible
minute to cram 8 chapters of material to learn before Monday morning. She had made plans to study, but whenever the
two of them were alone, studying was the last thing on the both of their minds.
They were lucky if they even took a second to look over the notes before
tossing them aside. She gave up on trying to study with Reggie since no
studying ever got done. She sat down at her desk and grabbed her backpack to
look for the notes she needed. As soon as she opened her textbook, her phone
When she saw who was calling, she answered.
“Hey princess, what are you doing?”
“Getting ready to study, like you should.”
“How do you know I’m not studying?”
“Because you’re calling me.”
“I could have called to ask you for help.”
There was a long pause.
“I’m going to take the silence as a no.” she laughed.
“Alright, I didn’t call to ask for help. I just wanted
to hear your voice.”
one of the most horrifying and annoying things as a lesbian is being constantly told that liking men+liking penetration is a *big girl thing* and you have to "grow up" and somehow come into or grow into liking these things.. horrible
It’s really gross, isn’t it? The whole idea that anything other than PIV is juvenile is quite gross. There is a strange idea that somehow same-sex attraction is silly and something we will “grow out of” and fulfill our roles as women owned by men.
Liking men is not a sign of maturity. Liking penetration is not a sign of maturity. Having sex in ways that you want and with partners that you want is positive and healthy. Trying to be something you aren’t isn’t.
The lyrical theme of “when you’re falling in a forest, and there’s nobody around…” sounds so deep until you remember that Evan physically fell out of a tree in the middle of the forest when nobody was around
• waking up late after a long night of reading
• looking for your best friend in a big crowd
• coming up with great comebacks and people being surprised about it
• laughing so hard that your stomach hurts and they tear up
• being great storytellers
• ‘No, you can NOT have my food’
• hugging someone when they don’t know what else to say
• always being supportive of their friends decisions
• they’re often late because they forgot to look at the time
• putting a lot of thought into little presents they give to their friends
• swearing like a sailor
• trying to be nice and diplomatic but ending up being passive aggressive
• wanting to change the world for the better but not knowing how
• forgetting the lyrics to the song and starting to hum the melody instead
• if it’s sunny they’re outside
• ‘I think I’m in love. ….Never mind.’
• they do NOT like yellow a lot
• dressing very colourful and stylish when not wearing the school’s uniform
• always knowing the newest gossip and the others wondering how
• always helping those in need but never helping those who don’t deserve it
• lending money
• ‘I’m not smiling. That’s how I look!’