Oh oh oh, Clara/Rose alien hunters!
- “Impossible Wolf Inc”. is what it says on the door.
- That’s all it says. The people who need them know who they are and what they do, and really, it’s usually best to keep a low profile.
- (Sometimes people think they’re private investigators, and, well, sometimes business is slow, so they’re not above stalking a few cheating spouses.)
- But what they really do is catch aliens. Sort of like alien bounty hunters.
- Usually it’s to bring criminal aliens to justice, whether by request of an official police body of a planet, or by another wronged creature.
- (The latter being the equivalent of, “My neighbor borrowed my lawnmower and didn’t return it and took off and is now several galaxies away, I just want my lawnmower back, thanks.”)
- They don’t exact justice. They’re not killers or anything like, they just find the alien and deliver it to whomever wanted them found.
- (They have several tools at their disposal, which is another reason to keep a low profile; Torchwood is already sniffing around them too much.)
- Of course, they don’t just hunt aliens down without proof of wrongdoing; they’re not here to help bullies.
- (Occasionally they get clients wanting them to track down someone called the Doctor, but they have yet to find a good enough reason to accept any of these jobs.)
- (The more requests they get, though, the more they want to meet this Doctor, just to see what he’s like, and why so many other creatures want him captured.)