@ladygaga: So proud to be made one of the Godmother’s of our little angel Sistilia. @briannewmanny and his Wife Angie have been my friends since we were kids on the lower east side. It was a beautiful baptism and Italian style feast. We love u sissy! ❤️
Lady Gaga attended the baptism of Brian Newman’s daughter Sistilia in NYC. She was made one of her godmothers!
@ladygaga: So proud to be made one of the Godmothers of our little angel Sistilia. @briannewmanny and his Wife Angie have been my friends since we were kids on the lower east side. It was a beautiful baptism and Italian style feast. We love u sissy! ❤️
When hair heads into the wild yonder, it doesn’t know what conditions to expect. It may need to help keep its owner’s body warm in freezing conditions. It might have to protect his head from the intense rays of a desert sun. Perhaps a sudden bear attack will force it to take matters into its own hands, fighting off the dread beast with few weapons other than pluck, hope and luminous volume.
This, this is Alaska hair. This hair has journeyed to the Last Frontier of America, deep into the heart of its wilderness. Most people think of Alaska as an icy barrens. But in summer, it becomes a land teeming with life. Wild salmon swim upstream. Moose forage the lush green forests. Birds of prey circle high above, scanning for rodents to feast upon. Nature overflows with beauty.
Suddenly, the crunch of brush and pebbles echoes through the meadow. A branch moves aside to reveal Gavin. His eyes alight on the adventure before him, and a grin spreads across his face. He bows his head to watch his step, and moves forward into the woods, into Alaska – hair on point, leading the way.
When you get this, respond with five things that make you happy, then send it to the last five people in your activity on anon.
This is actually kinda hard for me. Five things that make me happy…I’m gonna get emotional so hold onto your seat belts-
1. The Inuyasha fandom of course. It’s done a lot for me. Contributed to the friends I have (like my squad whom I love to pieces among others), and the confidence in my writing I didn’t have before, plus being able to feast my eyes on all the beautiful art and artists. And honestly the fandom has overall made me feel part of something. I’ve never felt that before. And even though Inuyasha is a well known anime, it’s old and unpopular compared to like fmab or naruto or even newer anime. I think we all share a deep connection and love for these characters and this story and I love hanging out and talking with everyone and enjoying the companionship.
2. Oceans/beaches. I was raised in South Miami, and we lived very close to the beach. We’d go there for senior skip days, and all the holidays including Christmas haha. I feel very at peace on the sand and in the water. Like what a surreal thing, being able to be alive while the oceans are still so precious and beautiful. Best beach I ever went to was Destin,Fl. The prettiest by far has been the Bahamas but in Destin the Dolphins come up right close to you (don’t touch them though!) and I saw a sea turtle, and a beautiful hammerhead shark. The sand is like sugar powder. My dream is to visit Hawaii. I was conceived and carried there while my mom was visiting and they say (haha Angie) that where you were carried during incubation actually does impact where you feel most comfortable.
3. My boyfriend. He’s got his moments but he is my best friend and he makes me happy just when I hear the jingle on the door meaning he’s home. He has a very pure heart and once he got charged too little for a movie ticket and he went back and got it fixed. He doesn’t believe in lying, or stealing of any sort. He doesn’t even let me order another set of salad and bread sticks at Olive Garden before we leave so I can take it to go lol, cause I’d be “abusing the system.” He watches anime with me and plays Mario kart with me and listens to me complain about work. He supports my writing and thinks me having this blog is actually really cool. We’ve been dating six years, so he puts up with a lot. He makes me happy. Most days.
4. Dinosaurs. Once I heard that dinosaurs are romantic. I was a kid and I don’t even know what that means but I related the fuck out of that statement. Romantic doesn’t always mean intimacy and love between two people. For me it can be the connection between the world and universe and the Dinosaurs were here for millions upon millions of years. Who knows if we’ll ever be on earth as long as them. Maybe our phase is very small. Maybe in 40 million years, there’ll be a new set of beings roaming the earth. But anyways. Dinosaurs make me happy and I love them.
5. Planning events. I’m always at my happiest and most excitable when I’m planning events! Whether it’s a trip to a cabin in Tennessee, or a cruise to the Bahamas, I’m always ready to do all the booking, all the promo, all the fun stuff. I love getting friends together to have fun.
Sorry for the long post! ❤️
If you’re following me, and you feel comfortable, leave me a message in my inbox about what makes you happy! I’d love to know.
Good morning! ☀️☀️☀️
I’m currently feasting on this beauty of a breakfast that is mango nicecream! Oh it’s so good! In a few hours I’ll be on my way to the folk high school I attended in 2014, and I’m so excited! A friend I met on that stay and I will be assisting on a choir and art course which we also did last year and it was so much fun! I will post a few pictures through out the week but besides from that I probably won’t be that active on here until Saturday ☺️ I hope y'all will have a wonderful love stuffed week! ❤️
Lady Gaga has been blessed with being named a godmother again, this time to her friends’ baby daughter, Sistilia.
The singer is already godmother to Sir Elton John and David Furnish’s sons, Zachary, five, and Elijah, three.
Copyright [Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com]
Lady Gaga celebrated the baptism for baby Sistilia, the daughter of Brian Newman and Angie Pontani, on Sunday, according to PEOPLE.
Sharing her joy about being chosen to be godmother, Lady Gaga posted a gorgeous photo with the baby girl on Instagram, writing: “So proud to be made one of the Godmother’s of our little angel Sistilia.
and his Wife Angie have been my friends since we were kids on the lower
east side. It was a beautiful baptism and Italian style feast. We love u
How lovely is this?
Copyright [Instagram/Lady Gaga]
Lady Gaga recently took to social media to explain that she and Taylor Kinney are taking a break from their relationship, saying: “Taylor and I have always believed we are soulmates.
like all couples we have ups and downs, and we have been taking a
break. We are both ambitious artists, hoping to work through
long-distance and complicated schedules to continue the simple love we
have always shared.
“Please root us on. We’re just like everybody else and we really love each other.”