I hate leaving my house in the summer.
I detest the heat.
And so do my parents so it’s like blanket and hoodie temperature in my house all summer. Which is awesome! Whenever I go to anyone’s house (ex. Baileys house. Hotter than balls. Always. My poor baby..) I just want to leave because it’s too hot for me. The only time I go out is for stupid work or at night, when it’s semi bearable. Fair season is right around the corner, but for whatever reason its on the hottest months of the year. Why? Hell if I know! I will suffer the heat for the fair though. I’m very excited.
But yeah… I hate living in California.
I think Bailey does too.
We keep talking about moving to Oregon.
I really hope we do..
I’m ready to get out of California for good, with the occasional visit, because of my family, not because I’d actually miss this place. California is dumb.
First of all:
- it’s hot and to live in places where it’s not ridiculously hot (like by the beach or northern California) it’s stupidly expensive.
- Cost of living is the worst
- There is not enough greenery for me.
- It’s far too over populated.
- it’s not the kind of place I imagine raising my children in.
- And NOW there’s a drought and who knows how long that will past.
- also, i strongly believe in the massive earthquake that will hit this place in years to come and I’d rather not be around for that nonsense.
On days like this I dream of Oregon. Miles away from all I have ever known, living in beautiful Happy Valley, Oregon.. Not being burned by insane temperatures every time I step out side. I was made for the cold. For the rain. And spring and fall like weather. Not this.
Anyway…. This has been a hate post on the heat/ California.
Until next time!