daron nefcy personally came into my home, gave me a capris sun, watched me enjoy said capris sun, then once i finished my delicious capris sun she pushed me down a flight of stairs, breaking all my bones, then poured her own capris sun on my one and only pet cat, maxwell, and disappeared into the night, which i thought was weird cause it was 2 in the afternoon at the time but whatever at least i got a capris sun
okay so this screenshot right here from ep 425′s preview i’m assuming is part of yamato’s infinite tsukiyomi dream because there was no canonical period before the war where SASUKE was chilling with these guys (and not stabbing anyone)
so does this mean that yamato is dreaming of a full team 7?? like big happy family team 7 which excludes no one ???????? ?
Yamaguchi Tadashi (and why this episode made me emo)
1. Yamaguchi Tadashi is one of Furudate’s most well-developed and realistic characters. This much is obvious. Having been an average player amongst an odd and talented set of first years (Tsukki as the tall, clever blocker, Kagehina as the freak duo), Yamaguchi often felt left behind, as he’d mentioned before. So he decidedly dedicated his efforts to become amazing at the one thing the rest of the first years couldn’t do–float serves. He’s worked at it since that day when the association came to play. He’s so persevering. He didn’t give up. Yams wasn’t content with being overshadowed by his peers, and the result was him scoring four pointsstraight to turn the game around.
2. He’s a damn pinch server. That’s honestly one of the most nerve-wracking, vomit-inducing, terrifying positions in volleyball. When the team is losing, it’s up to you to score that point–with one serve. Yamaguchi knew this. He did it anyway.
In fact, he personally went up to Coach Ukai and asked that he be given a chance. He asked for that pressure–for that faith. From a teeny first year who had stomach aches from the thought of getting a serve inside, he became a pinch server. Someone who willingly takes on the pressure–someone who chooses to ask the rest of the team to have faith. Thing is, to get other people to have faith in you, you really need to have faith in yourself. This episode was Yams’ testament of confidence. He’s growing, inside and out. The little freckled crow is growing, and everyone saw it in this episode–this inspiring leap was what made those Seijoh fangirls cheer for Yamaguchi as well.
3. Karasuno believes in him. All of them cheered. All of them had so much faith. They love Yamaguchi (especially Tsukki tbh~ did you see how hard Tsukki fought to keep. Yams. on. the. court. with him?To give his best friend another chance to do what he was good at?), and everyone knows how hard he’s been working on his serves. They even did their best to make sure that Yamaguchi stayed on the court. Yams was aware of this faith and did everything in his power not to let them down. Half this episode was a Yamaguchi-appreciation post, and no one can say otherwise. However, it also spoke volumes of Karasuno as a team–they are a flock of never ending support.
4. He received an Iwaizumi spike with his body–probably bruised his chest–but he continued to serve, nevertheless.
5. As mentioned by the senseis,Yamaguchi Tadashi was the hero of this match because he’s a symbol of the product of hard work, faith, dedication and confidence. An inspiration. He is Karasuno’s pinch server. He is the pick me up; the pillar they rest on when it goes downhill. Yamaguchi’s serves aren’t only there for him to prove himself and his abilities–when he serves, Karasuno thinks– because Yamaguchi has done all of this, so should I.
I'm not sure if this was done before I'm on mobile ;o; but if not can i please ask for yandere karasuno headcanons with their very popular and beautiful s/o??
Sure thing! I’m pretty bad at writing yandere but I wrote about what the boys would do if they were feeling jealous or protective over their popular & beautiful s/o!
Daichi: constantly having internal dilemmas because on one hand he knows he’s being unreasonably edgy, but on the other he can’t stand anyone who takes advantage of his partner’s beauty and popularity. He tries (and fails) to be subtle about his infamous Dad-chi glare if anyone gets too close.
Sugawara: no one knows why, but everyone who’s been graced with Sugawara’s seemingly amiable smile agrees that it’s unnerving. Just don’t get too chummy with his partner, and you’re good to go. He also gets very touchy feely with his partner if he’s feeling particularly jealous.
Asahi: he knows that his partner is popular and attracts a lot of attention, even from strangers, and is more worried than he’d like to be because of it. Asahi can’t find it in himself to antagonize anyone who gets uncomfortably close to his partner, so he just mopes until he picks himself up or his partner takes notice.
Nishinoya: he’s either viciously snappy towards any threats, or he becomes incredibly sulky. He’ll never admit that he’s jealous. But the way he clings to his partner and gives them small but numerous kisses is a dead giveaway that he’s feeling jealous and, dare he admit, needy.
Tanaka: a strong proponent of ‘look but don’t touch’. He knows his partner is gorgeous and is proud of it, but the moment someone gets too close, he’ll be all up in arms. Admiring and befriending his partner? Perfectly fine. But if he smells something fishy, he’ll do something about it behind the scenes.
Kageyama: gets rather sullen when it feels like his partner has forgotten all about him. “Don’t you think you’ve left me alone for too long already?” he would grumble, grabbing his partner’s arm and stubbornly refusing to let go. Channeling murderous gazes from afar is something he has mastered.
Hinata: spending some time with his partner just isn’t enough—the truth is that he’d like to have them all to himself, all day—and he tries not to let his disappointment show whenever they’re about to leave. He’ll stall a lot, distract them with lots of cuddling, to keep them from leaving.
Tsukishima: smiles condescendingly at anyone who tries to get too close to his partner; he’s also well-equipped with sharp comments. His tall and looming presence is almost always enough to chase away anyone who rubs him the wrong way, and the arm he keeps around his partner clearly says ‘Don’t even try.’
Yamaguchi: sometimes he feels a bit insecure because his partner is so beautiful and popular compared to little old him, but like Asahi, he doesn’t have it in him to scare anyone off. Instead he’ll wrap his arms around his partner and not let go for a Long Time, making weak excuses like, “I’m just not feeling well.”