“Why can’t everybody just love each other and simply coexist with each other?” is something a Libra would say. They think that if everybody can just cooperate, compromise, and love each other, the world would be a better place.
Libras tend to forget that it’s hard for everyone to “just love each other.” There’s flaws, and due to those flaws, there are misunderstandings that will eventually turn to hatred if nothing is done. Libra is idealistic in the sense that it forgets the ugliness of the world. Libra is a masculine, external sign is ruled by Venus after all… Libra seeks for beauty in the outside world and is constantly disappointed when it sees that the world isn’t always so beautiful.
And with the ugly side of the world, sometimes, cooperation and compromise isn’t enough, and that’s something a Libra can struggle to learn. They may think that a rational compromise will make the cut, but… will it? Will a clean cut, rational solution solve a messy, irrational problem? Libras can often be baffled by some of the problems they face because they try to have a rational take on a problem that requires an irrational action.
It’s hard for Libra to accept that the world can’t “just love each other.” It’s hard for Libra to accept that love can’t exist without hate… After all, how can we truly know love if we don’t have an opportunity to feel a lack of it, which is hate? Libra has to realize that some problems in the world can’t simply be fixed by compromise because it’s too emotionally painful to fix. Some problems can’t just be forgiven and done, because not all problems are easy to move on from.
This is something that Scorpio, the sign after Libra will understand. With every sign, there is a problem that will be positively addressed in the next sign… Yet with that positive address, a new problem will rise for that next sign. This is what ultimately connects the signs, and the constant emergence of solving and having issues is what keep the sign cycle going.
Why does nobody ever talk about this scene? It gave me sooo many feels. Like, imagine what they might have been thinking about…
‘Remember when it used to be us, there, in the backseat of the Impala? Dad would drive for hours, sometimes even at night, and when you got sleepy, I’d take you in my arms. You’d look so peaceful while you were asleep, your small head resting against my shoulder, your small hand curled around my shirt. That’s when the world seemed like a better place for a couple of hours. Believe it or not, Sammy, but there are times I wish it could be like that again.”
Alright let’s discuss the fact that in the movie when JD died he was basically like “omg are you happy now?? What are you gonna do with your life huh??? Wait never mind I don’t care lol l8tr” but then musical JD’s last words were literally telling Veronica how much he loved her and how he would die for her and that he hoped she would stay alive and make the world a better place bc that is truly…something
“Hey, Riku. Question: How many worlds have we been to now? ‘Cause not too long ago, the answer to that question would’ve been only
“one.” But now we’ve been to all kinds of places on tons of adventures. And
instead of just sitting around and dreaming about what’s out there, we only
have to remember it. It’s that easy! We’ve got the whole universe inside;
there are worlds inside us. Try and let that sink in. I don’t know much, but
- sᴏʀᴀ, ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ
Out of all of the things you can be addicted to reading is one of the better scenarios. Chances are that if you’re reading this post in the first place you’re addicted to reading, but for those of you who are unsure hopefully this list will clear things up.
1. You cannot stop thinking about the book you’re currently reading.
2. You have countdowns for when new books by your favorite authors are released.
3. You enter every/all contests to win any free copy of your favorite book you can put your hands on.
4. You constantly cancel plans with friends or family and stay in at least one day on the weekend to read.
5. You finish multiple books every week and your list of to-read books is over 3 pages (…single spaced).
6. You re-organize your bookshelf frequently (once or twice a week) so it is ALWAYS immaculate.
7. Talking about a book nonstop for weeks after finishing it.
8. Bringing a book with you everywhere you go regardless of the circumstances.
9. Spending all or most of your income on books (mesmerizing, I know).
10. You read in the morning before going to work and at night before going to bed.
Don’t worry bookworms, being addicted to reading is a good thing! Reading books not only stimulates your imagination, but improves your writing skills, fuels your creativity, and enhances your way of life in a variety of ways. Basically, if your world revolves around reading books, you’re addicted to reading.
“There’s only one place I need you to be…no ramp required”
“Hey David, I love you and your doodle..I’d play tambourine for you anytime”
“We are somehow joined forever at some significant level for as long as we are alive”
“I love that scene because I love —- Gillian she’s so good in it”
“Gillian has beautiful eyes- they anchor me to a scene”
“If the world was about to end? I’d say let’s have sex! He better fucking say yes”
“ We try to HOOK up whenever we’re in the same city”
25 Reminders to Remember When Trying to Solve the World’s Problems
Activists are everywhere, trying to help make this world a
better place, but as we have seen in the recent Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj
feminist debacle, even when we are trying to end one problem, we can still add
to another one. So, in the spirit of Miley Cyrus’ dumb comment and the thousands
that came before it, I give you 25 reminders that we have all probably
forgotten at some point and all need to hear again in order to stop adding to the problems of the world:
1. Thinking actually comes before speaking
2. Knowing your facts does not consist of mimicking and
emulating the opinions and actions of your parents or biased media
3. Knowing what a controversial term means consists of
looking it up in the dictionary, not just listening to how those around you use
4. The meaning of #blacklivesmatter can actually be found in
its name and does not mean that black people hate white people or that white people are terrible
5. Wearing a turban is not a subtle indication that you’re a
terrorist… or hiding something
6. You don’t have to be a robot to be Asian, just human
7. Bisexuality and homosexuality are not a choice
8. A feminist is not a woman who hates men, but a person who
wants gender equality
9. You don’t have to be a man to be a misogynist
10. There is more than just one type of feminism
11. There are many different genders, even though we mostly
talk about the problems of only two of them
12. Calling a transgender individual, who has transitioned,
a “shim” or a “shehe” doesn’t actually make any sense since their brains and
outer appearance both classify under the same gender
13. It has been scientifically proven that the female brain
and the male brain are different and don’t always match the bodies they are in
14. A woman who wears revealing clothing is not necessarily
a woman that wants you to cat call her or have sex with her
15. A man who compliments a woman on her exterior doesn’t
always mean that man wants to have sex with her
16. Men are also sexualized
17. The term beauty is subjective and therefore all
definitions have equal value
18. Being overweight is not always caused by your emotions
19. Racism is NOT dead
20. White America and racist white America are two different
21. Just because you are a certain race or ethnicity doesn’t
mean you can’t participate or practice things like music or a dance that is
typically associated with another race or ethnicity
22. HOWEVER, there is a difference between appreciating a
culture and its traditions and representing it or making it seem like your own
without understanding it
23. Just because someone needs money or any kind of help
doesn’t mean others are obligated to pay or help that person
24. HOWEVER, saying, “poor people need to find jobs and
don’t deserve handouts,” when you ask your parents or someone else for money is
25. And if you meet a hypocrite who refuses to remember these reminders, remember that person basically looks like this
“Don’t be afraid to be different. It’s the ones who are unique and different that make an impression in the industry”
“Everyone and everything has beauty. If we can all recognize the beauty in ourselves and in others, the world will be a much better place”
Happy 23th birthday to this countertenor singer, DJ, EDM junkie, art enthusiast, an avant-garde, and inspiring human being that is Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi! here goes another great year for you and your carrier!