A few reasons why Voldemort was clearly gay for Snape
- Everyone in Voldemort inner circle distrusted Snape, but Voldemort still kept him by his side even though he’d kill others just because they dared worry about him
- Bellatrix was extremely devoted to Voldemort and yet, he basically had Snape as his Right Hand Man
- Voldemort was patient with Snape
- No matter how many people Voldemort had around him, he’d always call for Snape
- Snape asked Voldemort not to kill Lily - a muggleborn - and Voldemort actually agreed to spare her life. He told her she didn’t have to die - again, because of Snape - and only killed her when she refused to get out of his way.
- He actually looked hurt when he killed Snape