This is a lot of questions! Me thinks this is going to take some time…
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
Hrm, I’ve always loved learning about medieval Europe, so probably sometime then. I’ll just bring along some knowledge of modern hygiene so I don’t die of the plague.
34. How would your friends describe you?
The smart one. Also, have you seen that post that’s like ‘every friend group has a mom, and if you can’t tell who it is, then you’re the mom’. I am well aware that I am the mother of my friend groups…
35. What are your hobbies?
Writing mostly, and *occasionally* playing video games.
47. If you could share a meal with four individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
One person that pops into my head is that I would love to sit down with JRR Tolkien and ask him his opinion on the Lord of the Rings films. And I suppose if I did that, three of my equally nerdy friends would demand to come along XD
63. What’s your favourite fast food chain?
I’m not really a huge fan of fast food (read that as my gut isn’t a fan of fast food), but I do like going to Subway every so often.
64. What’s your favourite family recipe?
Hands down my Mom’s lasagna. I could eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
66. What’s your favourite family tradition?
Me and my family don’t have a lot of special family traditions, but I always love Christmas time when we all get together to put up a Christmas tree. It’s especially nice if my Mom puts a fire on. Really gets me in the holiday spirit.