THE MBTI TYPES FROM AN INFJ’s PERSPECTIVE
- This is all from my personal experience, everybody is different- yada yada yada.
- I love you all
- You make me laugh so much
- No sense of space or direction, basically don’t send us to get something together because we will fail.
- Good counselor
- Sometimes you don’t see what other people are implying because you are very genuine and trusting.
- Nice stash of memes
- Why the HELL, why the absolutely HECKING HELL, do you SIT IN THE RAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A COLD? I understand you are a child of nature, but WHY? You will get an even worse cold!???
- I love you
- You’re emo sometimes
- A lot of ISFP weebs
- Why the hell haven’t you ever made me cookies like the stereotype says, huh?
- ISFJ’s will listen to you whine
- Good solid advice
- You are nit picky perfectionists at heart.
- You are very anxious and small and I love you.
- Will cry if you insult their favourite characters
- I don’t understand the unique unicorn thing, you are all massive nerds and know it.
- Secret memelords
- Terrible at social interaction on the inside, but you aren’t as bad as you think from an outsiders perspective.
- Gets overwhelmed at parties.
- I love you
- Best type
- I’m joking
- I’m not
- Big nerd for video games
- I’ll be there at 3pm. (aka 5pm)
- Not actually good at maths
- When we first start talking I always think you hate me and then you secretly liked me all along?
- Blunt in a good and bad way
- Your ideas amaze me
- Make very good artists
- So, so, sarcastic
- A+ grade student 18 years in a row
- Speaks a lot but not to you
- Obsessed with young adult fiction
- Has a crush on every actor
- Doesn’t like my memes?
- Understated humor that gets me every time
- Whenever i need anything fixed, after i try to fix it myself, you are there for me.
- Bad at social interaction until they get older.. and then, still….
- Leather jacket
- Bad experiences, good experiences…
- That tertiary Ne gets me giggling
- You listen to my opinions and accept them, even if you disagree with them- sometimes you even change yours once you hear mine. I admire this a lot and appreciate it.
- In the grip or looping ESTJ’s have been the most annoyingly patronizing people I have ever met, HOWEVER, healthy ESTJ’s are cool cats and I like you lots.
- Honestly, dominant Se scares the hell out of me and I don’t know how you survive.
- Bluntly honest, smart, caring- good good good.
- Always willing to help you
- Very eager to learn
- Charming and hilarious
- Met two kinds of ESFP’s- shy and standoffish but sweethearts, and GO GO GO GO GOGO GOGOOG.
- Okay so once my ESFP friend slid down a 20 metre long railing with rocks beneath it and I almost died because YOU COULD HAVE DIED
- “I’m looking for a girl that will encourage me to slide down railings.”
- So much love to give, so many hugs.
- Please stop shaking it’s like a big chihuahua
- I can’t keep up with you but it’s so good
- I’m smiling at you in admiration 90% of the time
- Gets everything done somehow and has fun doing it?
- Doesn’t like emotions but is simultaneously the most emotive person ever.
- Everything, I love everything.
- Devils Advocate TM
- Very concerned and caring
- The memes are revolutionary
- Has a joke for every situation
- Cool nerd TM
- Stares at people lovingly when you don’t think I can see you doing it.
- STOP. WORRYING.
- Takes responsibility for everything
- Actually hilarious
- Loves all boys
- Hates all boys
- Doesn’t give themselves enough credit
- So much Disney
- So. much.
- Loves INTP’s too much
- Incredibly strong people
- Once they have a vision they go at it full throttle
- Want’s everyone to be happy
- Hates conflict
- The grand master
- I am terrified of you but i love you
- Gets it done
- Can get caught up sometimes and needs a friend to talk to
- Makes a lot of enemies accidentally, and a lot of the time on purpose
- Get’s annoyed when I make jokes about things that are unrealistic
-but I keep doing it because I know it annoys you and I’m sorry