It’s Coachella time! You and a pack of your friends begin a car trip to California. Coel proposed he’ll drive you all by his pickup. You all agree, soon packed and start the ride. It turned out you must be sitting next to driver, which was cool for you, because you find Cole attractive. The trip went fast and in a great mood, all of you have been singing and laughing all day.
Soon you managed to Coachella and went to camping spot to prepare your tents for night. As you all made it, you went to first concert and enjoy Coachella night.
About midnight, after you all drank, but not enough to be drunk, you got back to your tent to get a hoodie. You heard a small tap on your tent.
- May I came in? – you heard Cole.
- Sure. – you answered already wearing hoodie, now just sitting and checking you phone. As he managed to get in, he sat next to you.
- I… was wondering… - he begun. – …if I can borrow something from you.
- I’m sure you can. What it is exactly? – you looked at him, putting you phone away, with a smile.
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back as soon as you’ll need it.
You laugh at his cheesiness and give that boy what he was asking for.
<b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b>Jennie, teaching Lisa how to drive:</b> Are you familiar with the gear shift?<p/><b>Lisa:</b> You mean the PRNDL?<p/><b>Jennie:</b> ...<p/><b>Jennie:</b> The what?<p/><b>Lisa:</b> The PRNDL.<p/><b>Jennie:</b> Are you referring to the shift lever that says P-R-N-D-L?<p/><b>Lisa:</b> I'm not a child, Jennie, I know how to spell PRNDL.<p/><b>Jennie:</b> It is not something you spell. The letters stand for: PARK, REVERSE, NEUTRAL, DRIVE and LOW!<p/><b>Lisa:</b> You're making me nervous with all this technical talk!<p/><b>Jennie:</b> Oh! I'm sorry. Why don't we just relax and turn on the radio? Would you like AMMM OR FMMM?!<p/></p><p/></p><p/></p>