vanoss: “Can I have everybody’s attention? … I have to use the bathroom.” moo: “Can’t have dirty garbage!” wildcat: “I wumbo, you wumbo, he-she-me wumbo! Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo!” mini: “Oh well, I guess I’m not wearing any pants today!” panda: “The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.” smii7y: "You don’t pay me. We don’t even exist. We’re just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.“ scotty: “Fine, but I guess you’re gonna’ miss… the panty raid.” terroriser: "The boy cries you a sweater of tears… and you kill him.” basically: “Did you hear about the goldfish that went bankrupt? Now he’s a bronze fish.” nogla: “Oh, so this is the thanks I get for working overtime?” lui: “Which one of you flatfoots stole my lollipop?” delirious: “Every. Villain. Is. Lemons.” cartoonz: “When in doubt, pinky out.” ohm: “Firmly grasp it. In your hand.” bryce: “Can I be excused for the rest of my life?”
May I take your hat sir? May I take your haaaaat sir?
I'll have you know that I stubbed my toe while watering my spice gardens last week and I only cried for twenty minutes.
Well, it's no secret that the best thing about a secret, is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly.
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
Keep going! You're good you're good you're good you're good-
First, you must acquire a taste for free-form jazz.
Sounds like a lot of hoopla!
Bring it arooooound town!
The sash ringing... flash singing... bash pinging... THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!
I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, we wumbo, wumboing, wombology, the study of wumbo. I mean, it's first grade, Spongebob.
Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.
If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have one dollar.
Bun down, lettuce, pickle, shoe, mustard, pan, bun... NO!
CONSULT THE MAGIC CONCH
Oh, but I will. Even if I have to come back tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day. And the next day.
I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo. Wumbo. Wumboing. Wumbology, the study of wumbo!
Lmao here we go.
• “Is it really necessary to sing the Krusty Krab Pizza song every time we go out for pizza?”
• “As much as I appreciate the wave of childhood nostalgia, showing up at my door with chocolate and saying ‘I love you’ with a creepy smile just isn’t gonna cut it.”
• “Who’re you callin’ pinhead?”
• “We were getting intimate and saying dirty things and you called me ‘Dirty Dan’ and I’m so turned off right now that it isn’t even funny.”
• Your OTP/OT3/OTP+ has a sleepover which consists of marathoning SpongeBob and eating Lucky Charms in sleeping bags in the floor.
• “You were drunk and came up to me at a party singing the 'Striped Sweater’ song.” (Bonus if neither of them is even wearing a striped sweater.)
• “No offense but you drive like SpongeBob please let me out of this car I think I’m going to vomit”
• “what the HECK do you MEAN Cartoon Network is better than Nickelodeon FIGHT ME”
• “You live a few doors down in this apartment complex and all you can play on your piano is Nickelodeon theme songs everyone else thinks it’s annoying but I came over to request Hey Arnold”
• Your OTP/OT3/OTP+ decides to actually spend a day “Livin’ Like Larry”. What happens is up to you.