Yall sleeping on the fact that on Infinity War LOKI WILL HAVE TO FACE HIS BIGGEST FEAR, HE WILL HAVE TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE TERRIBLE AND HORRIBLE THINGS THANOS DID TO HIM IN THE AVENGERS AND THAT HE IS VULNERABLE TOO so please TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT THAT .
- bruce banner, immediately recognizing a balled-up pile of fabric passed to him even in the midst of total disorientation on an alien planet after two years as the hulk: “these are tony’s clothes!”
- bruce banner, pulling at the pants’ crotch: “tony wears his pants really tight.”
- bruce banner, once again tugging at the crotch of his pants to remind us of the difference between his and tony stark’s dick sizes
- bruce banner, putting on tony stark’s glasses: “i’ll be tony!”
- thor, about loki: “there was one time when we were children he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that i love snakes. so i went to pick up the snake to admire it. and he transformed back into himself and he was like, ‘*mblergh* it’s me!’ and he stabbed me. we were eight at the time.” loki, bound in chains: *smiles fondly at the memory*
- loki, staring at thor’s new look: “it suits you.”
- thor, tossing a bottle stopper shaped like a diamond at loki: “if you were here i might even hug you.”
- loki, snatching the diamond stopper from the air, smirking: “i’m here.”
Nick Fury is the security advisor to SHIELD Corporation and CEO Alexander Pierce’s best friend. When Pierce informs him of a potential take-over due to stolen plans and secrets from the company, Fury comes up with the idea of stealing them back. He gathers exceptional people from the unspoken fields to form a unique team of cons led by Captain Rogers, a good man out for revenge from Hydra International for his past. When Fury discovers a dangerous twist to SHIELD’s situation, he is taken out and the team he brought together is put in danger. In the face of threat, this team of loners and cons decides to fight back. To con those who conned them. One win leads to the idea of doing more and the cons decide to use their skills for something more than just money. They decide to avenge those who have been conned by the powerful. They decide to be the Avengers - criminals with an essence of justice.After all, a little re-con hurt only those who deserved to be hurt, right?
I told you all that I would do an Avengers version of Leverage :P