The 14 Worst Things About Hugh Hefner, as Revealed in Holly Madison's New Book
Note: these aren’t the worst things he’s ever done, but they do convey a useful insight into his character
1. Though they publicly denied it, all girlfriends were expected to participate in Hef’s bizarre bedtime group sex ritual. “I didn’t immediately realize that all girlfriends were required to sleep with Hef,” Madison writes.
2. Hef would take photos of his girlfriends and him every night before they went out, then have them delivered to each girlfriend’s door the next morning. The photos “only amplified the massive pressure to always look perfect and cause the girlfriends to spend hours critiquing their appearances,” Madison writes. (She also describes Hef as a “hoarder” with “endless desire for momentos.”)
3. Hef offered Madison a quaalude out of a crumpled tissue on her first night out clubbing with him. When Madison told him she doesn’t do drugs, she says Hef replied, “Usually I don’t approve of drugs, but you know, in the ‘70s they used to call these pills 'thigh openers.’”
4. Among his bizarre set of mansion rules, Madison writes, were that the girlfriends change into identical flannel pajamas before the bedtime routine.
5. He would watch porn, smoke pot, and jerk off while his girlfriends and whoever else happened to be joining them that night pretended to get it on around him.Madison says they would take turns pleasuring Hef, but he always finished by himself. Madison reveals that she made her first foray into Hef’s bedroom after a night out with “roughly a third of a bottle of vodka sloshing around in my stomach.” “There was zero intimacy involved,” she writes. “No kissing, nothing. It was so brief that I can’t even recall what it felt like beyond having a heavy body on top of mine.”
6. He made his sons Marston, 9 years old when Madison moved in, and Cooper, 10, share a bedroom with a girlfriend. This was Bedroom 3, which came with three beds and a private bath. “Though they never stayed over when I was there, there were still toys scattered across the bedroom floor,” Madison writes, “which made for an incredibly odd and, frankly, creepy juxtaposition.”
7. He would constantly create drama and infighting among his girlfriends by randomly changing his long-held positions or household policies to favor one over the rest of them. Shortly after Madison moved in, she recalls, one girlfriend moved out of Bedroom 5, a small room that was coveted because it was a single, affording whoever occupied it much-needed privacy that was otherwise hard to come by in the mansion. It was assumed that April, who became a girlfriend only several months before Madison, would move into Bedroom 5, but instead she asked Hef if she could have Bedroom 3 entirely to herself. This was seen as unfair by the rest of the girlfriends based on how bedroom hierarchy had previously worked. But Hef approved her request, forcing Madison to move out of the room. Hef was also known to hate red lipstick, Madison says in her book. When Madison came home from the salon after a makeover that included shorter hair and red lipstick, Hef reportedly told her, “I hate the whole look. I hate the makeup and I hate the red lipstick.” He added, “You look old, hard, and cheap.” When Kendra Wilkinson moved in later and appeared before Hef wearing red lipstick, Madison braced herself for his wrath, only for him to tell Wilkinson, “Why, that red lipstick looks absolutely wonderful on you, Kendra!”
8. Hef demanded his girlfriends be in by the 9 o'clock curfew each night. When Madison witnessed two of the girlfriends come in past 9 one night, Madison writes, Hef “kicked his feet, mustered up some questionable crocodile tears (was he really crying?I thought), and told them if they wanted to 'stay out late’ they could move out.”
9. There was no confusion as to what sort of fashion and beauty aesthetic Hef expected his girlfriends to adopt. “He made it abundantly clear that he preferred us in very over-the-top, sort of trashy outfits (think BeDazzled rhinestone bustiers and skirts so short there was barely a point in wearing them),” Madison writes. Compliments bestowed upon one girlfriend’s appearance were noted and that very look would be adopted by the rest of the girlfriends on the next night out. For attiring themselves, Hef provided each girlfriend with $1,000 weekly “clothing allowance” and unlimited beauty services courtesy of his account at the José Eber salon in Beverly Hills. Plastic surgery also came courtesy of Hef, Madison says, the most commonly requested procedures including boob jobs, nose jobs, and liposuction. (Madison writes about working up the courage to ask Hef for a nose job.)
10. The culture of isolation Hef created at the mansion even extended to his infamous parties where, Madison writes, “the protocol was that we stay at Hef’s table all night.” Dancing was permitted so long as it was right in front of Hef’s table. Girlfriends were allowed to leave only to go to the bathroom. When Hef left the party, usually at 1 a.m., the girlfriends “had to go upstairs with him.” But some of the girlfriends snuck back down to the parties to meet men and celebrities. Only, they’d have to avoid the mansion’s in-house video crew, who would place a highlight reel from the party at Hef’s door the next morning.
11. Hef would mansplain movies. “During movie nights” — which were scheduled to occur three nights out of the week at the mansion — “he would lean over to me to explain the plotlines and time periods in the most condescending of ways,” Madison writes. Describing all her dialogue with Hef as “superficial,” she said he refused to discuss books, politics, or current events with her.
12. Madison, Bridget Marquardt, and Wilkinson didn’t get paid for the first order of Girls Next Door, Madison claims in her book. She adds that Hef argued that the money the three got for posing for Playboy, which was filmed for the series, constituted their payment for the show as well. Whereas Madison reports amateur models got $25,000 for a pictorial, reality stars $40,000 to $50,000, and former girlfriends of Hef’s, the Bentley twins, got $100,000, the three Girls Next Door ladies only got $25,000 for their shoot.
13. He once told Wilkinson she looked like she was “putting on some weight,” and warned her to watch her diet.
14. He keeps a picture of every girl who’s ever been to the mansion. A mansion staffer would take photographs of women visiting for the first time, Madison says. The photos (mostly Polaroids) were saved for Hef to review the next day. “He would label them A, B, or C (based primarily on their looks but also on how scantily clad they were) before having them catalogued in his social secretary’s office,” Madison explains. Madison would eventually discover she received an “A.”
Request; bts reaction to you wanting to roleplay during sex and what roleplay they’d want
Namjoon would be open to roleplaying during sex if you were, one of his favourites being a professor x student. Just so he could see you wearing a short skirt, stockings, a white shirt and a tie that could also be used to tie you up.
“I mean if you’re willing to dress the part of a student, I’ll do anything for you”
Jin had thought about roleplay a few times before but never enough to actually ask you to try it. When you asked him he would already have an idea of what he wanted to try.
“I’m the chef, you’re my server, plot twist, you’re also my dessert”
Yoongi would find the whole idea of role-playing pointless when he could just fuck you and make you feel good. If you kept asking he’d soon end up agreeing.
“Okay fine, but if we’re doing this you can be my masseuse or something, but you better give me a good massage before it turns sexual”
Hoseok hadn’t put much thought into roleplay before but when you asked if you could try it he’d be more than willing, picking something he would be able to really get himself into.
“I’m your dance teacher, you’re my student, don’t you think that’d be really sexy?”
Jimin liked the idea of role-playing during sex but would have never put much thought into what he’d want. He’d probably pick something where you could be in charge, such as nurse x patient
“I mean I really like it when you take care of me, maybe you could be a sexy nurse?”
Taehyung would definitely be into roleplaying, the idea of it was a big turn on for him. Since he has an undying love for art and photography and a new found love for drawing, I think he’d like something along the lines of painter x muse.
“How about you pose naked for me, let me draw you, it’d be so sexy, just the thought of it is turning me on”
Jungkook would be open to trying it, putting thought into what you both would enjoy before settling on a concept. for you both to try
“You liked my policeman outfit from the Dope MV, right? You could be my prisoner and maybe I could handcuff you”
Still no answer. You didn’t care that an old lady walking behind you gave you a very dirty look before shuffling down the corridor to her own apartment. It was only the manners instilled by your parents that stopped you from shooting daggers right back at her.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
“JEON JUNGKOOK! Open the fucking door right now or I -”
Your shouts as well as your fist froze in mid-air when the door whipped open to reveal the man whose name you’d been yelling at the top of your lungs.
“Why the hell are you banging my door down?” Jungkook’s frown and his tone told you that he was irritated, which fueled your anger even more. He had no right to be annoyed at you after the shit he had put you through today.
“Why weren’t you at work?” You managed to lower your volume now that there wasn’t a door separating the two of you, but you made sure that he knew how angry you were.
“I took a day off, but I’m sure you could have gotten that information from the HR.”
His flippant answer didn’t impress you one bit. “You know that isn’t what I’m talking about.”
“Then what are you talking about?” The question came out sounding incredulous, but you didn’t miss the uncomfortable shuffling of the guilty man. He knew what you were talking about. Before you could point it out, however, a high-pitched woman’s voice called from inside his apartment.
“Who’s at the door, babe? Come back to bed, I can’t wait anymore!”
“So what do you think?” *You come out of your room to show him the result of your outfit after half an hour*
“Well I think…” *gets up and starts fiddling with his belt* “…that Namjoon Jr. now has to be strapped down.”
*You walk into the living room*
“Nope, we’re not doing this today.”
“I guess you could say… Not Today”
*wants to laugh but walks away before you can see to make a point*
“Do you like it?”
*stares at you admiringly*
“I love it jagi. God, you’re so beautiful”
“Okay I’m ready to go!”
“Is that what you’re wearing?”
“You know what, maybe we should just stay inside tonight… maybe light up some candles… put on a movie but definitely makeout instead.”
“Alright come on taehy- what are you doing? You’re wrinkling your clothes.”
“I saw what you’re wearing and I’d rather stay home.”
“But the dinner plans?”
“But my tongue plans? >;)”
“Jiminie~ I bought a new skirt! What do you think?”
“I’ll be damned if I ever let you out with that!” *is shook asf*
“Alright Kookie I’m heading out.”
*Wants to stop you from going out but doesn’t know how to bring it up so he ends up looking like he’s lowkey trying to figure out how to do long division in his head even tho in actuality he’s just a confused speechless weirdo*
1. The Girl Who Takes Up Too Much Space, always, her shoulders too wide in stairwells, her hips too big in doorways, her voice too loud in classes. This woman does not understand the art of crumbling, of curling herself tight like the spiral of a fern, soft, delicate, unwilling to reach out the ivy of her fingers to grasp onto what should rightfully be hers. This is a beast, an elephant, a moving mountain and she is capable of flattening you, she is capable of ruining you, she is capable of making you feel as small and insignificant in her life as she is supposed to be. You are this woman’s footnote to history, you are her side note in song lyrics, you are constantly interrupted by her with a witty joke you wish you thought of. I asked what the problem was with being a steamroller instead of a sunflower and I was laughed down.
2. The Beautiful One, the long hair or the slim waist or the pretty eyes or the lips like bowstrings. This woman looks good in everything because she’s confident in whatever you put her in. She’ll cut her hair short on you no matter how you like it, she’ll wear high heels and step on your opinions, she’ll look hot as hell no matter what size she is. See, the reason you can’t trust her is because women like this don’t need your permission, they’ll do as they please and get away with it. They’ll say no to you, over and over. Teach your daughters that beautiful means dangerous, teach them to distrust women who love themselves. Equate beautiful with vapid, equate pretty with stupid, take their power from them. Say they’re vain for their makeup, refuse to see them without it. These women are snakes, they are serpents. I said maybe the problem lies with you being unable to control yourself and was told to get off my pedestal.
3. A Bitch. Women are supposed to be ladies in the street but will tear skin under sheets. I’m told: Never raise your voice. Speak gently. Submit. Hold your opinion against your lips and when you admit to it, make sure it comes out as a butterfly wing suggestion. Don’t disagree. Don’t undermine someone else’s authority, regardless of whether or not they deserve your respect. Someone touches you, just move away from them. Don’t hit. Don’t talk back. Be like the ruins of Rome, only beautiful if you can’t hear your quiet death.
4. The Needy One. I have heard how others spit when they talk about how she gave you everything and you shoved it back down her throat until she choked on it, until she came back crawling and asked you what she did, until her palms and knees were scraped for want of just a little affection - never be this woman, I’m told, because she’s a joke and the joke is that she dared to have more emotion than you did. The truth is, I’m told, the one who cares less in a partnership is the one who wins. I didn’t know this was a competition.
5. The Cock Tease, certified stripper, how dare that girl look like that and not want me to sleep with her. Lust is always personified as a lady in red with a dress slit up her thigh. Lust is sinful because it’s power, it’s not asking for attention - it’s demanding it. I’m told she is the worst kind of woman, that looking good is supposed to be some kind of shame on her kin. I’m told not to leave the house in such a short skirt, not with a shirt so low, not with a lace back, not with high heels, not dressed like that. My lipstick can’t be too red, my hair can’t be too mussed, I can’t just “turn someone on like that and then leave them wanting.” I mentioned that instant gratification actually ruins our psyche and was told that being led on was “exhausting.” I said that there was a difference between purposefully tricking someone into liking you and just being attractive or friendly. I was told there’s also a difference between coffee and tea but both result in caffeine. I said, “I’ve been turned on in class by the girls I talk to but I didn’t expect anything from them,” and they said, “It’s different, you’re not a man,” but couldn’t explain where that difference was.
6. A Slut, obviously ruined by another person’s touch. It doesn’t matter how many people she’s actually been with, it’s all about the rumors she carries with her. Easy. Harlot. You’ll still try to get with her, you’ll still take her into your bed and kiss her and say things you don’t mean - but you’ll defame her name when you talk to your buddies. My father used to say “A slut is fine for the night, but the virgin is who you take home and marry.” Maybe he didn’t know he was teaching his daughter to hate her sexuality. Maybe he didn’t know that every time she’d be kissed, her whole system would shake until she felt ready to combust, shame and self-hatred shivering against her spine. Maybe he didn’t know she’d disconnect emotions and sex because he always told her, “Boys are different, they won’t care about you.” Nobody said to her that it was okay to experiment. See, the funny thing is, I’m a dancer so I know exactly where my center of gravity is. I know how hard I’ll fall in each direction. Yet out of fear of getting hurt, I won’t let a single person inside of my bed.
7. The Soulmate. Never love romance more than you love being cynical. Never show weakness, never like pink, never think maybe you might find someone nice and settle down with them. Someone will find you, I was told, And if you’re lucky, he’ll put up with you when you start getting old. Never be the woman who believes in happily ever after, never be dumb enough to think maybe someone could love you after all of your mistakes. It has nothing to do with whether or not a family is important to you and you’re in a good place where a relationship would make your life better - you’re not a princess. You don’t get married, you settle.
8. The Girl With Strength, who can outrun everyone and who is stronger than her boyfriend. “See the thing about boys,” says my daddy, “Is that you have to let them win.” I sat at home and read stories about Artemis and wanted to become the huntress, too. I wanted to howl at the moon, I wanted to slay the beasts that bested me, I wanted to rule my kingdom with bloody fists. But girls are never athletes, never supposed to be “built,” regardless of the fact civilizations were constructed on our spines and we made homes in war by the steel of our ribs. Never be strong. We are supposed to wilt.
9. The Lady CEO: because if you choose work over family, are you really a girl? How dare you fight your way to the top through every pair of eyes that bore through your blouse, through every meeting where you were hushed by the sound of someone else talking, through every time someone called you “sweetie,” how dare you yearn for something. Is your husband the stay-at-home one? I can’t imagine how that is going. He’s not a real man, after all. I don’t give it long before the divorce. How dare you decide you’re happy being single. Don’t you know you’re supposed to bear children. Where is your honor? Where is your wisdom? Who cares if you are the leader, the best suited for your position, the quickest-thinking, the one who makes the hardest clients come back again. Don’t you see? Across history, women have been terrible at success. They always lose their man in the end. (When I said, “I would rather be a famous author than a mediocre mother,” I was told, “No, don’t worry, you’ll be a fine mommy.”)
10. THE GIRL I AM: FIRECRACKER AND DON’T YOU FUCKING FORGET IT I’LL RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND I WON’T FUCKING REGRET IT I’M NOT YOUR PRETTY GIRL I’M NOT YOUR ANYTHING I’M PERFECT, MOTHERFUCKER, AND I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP WHAT I’M DOING. I DON’T WANT TO BE “LADYLIKE” THAT LITERALLY MEANS NOTHING I’M NOT GOING TO STOP STANDING UP AND DEMANDING WHAT’S COMING TO ME. I’M GONNA BE SOMEBODY. I’M GONNA MAKE THEM REMEMBER ME. I REFUSE TO BE OVERSHADOWED IN HISTORY. I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CREATE BUT YOU MADE ME A DRAGON YOU PUT ME IN THE FIRE AND WHEN I STOPPED BURNING I LEARNED HOW TO GLOW DON’T THINK YOU CAN STOP ME YOU CAN’T TAME A TORNADO.
“The skirt is supposed to be this short” + “Take. It. Off” + “I said get rid of it” + Jungkook
“Jealous kookie 1,14,60”
— thanks for requesting anon <3 here you go I hope it’s good haha —
You were getting ready for you and Jungkook’s date night. It had been a while since you two last went on a date, so you planned to look extra good today. You finish styling your hair, walking over to the mirror to check yourself. Your outfit was simple but cute. Smiling, you open your room door and head to where Jungkook was waiting. He sat on a chair, looking at his phone. Clearing your throat, his attention went to you. He didn’t gasp, he didn’t compliment you. No, he didn’t say anything at all. His jaw clenches and his eyebrows furrow. You could see a tint of anger in his brown hues. “What’s with the skirt? Why is it so short?” You look down at your skirt, not really getting why he was mad. “What do you mean? The skirt is supposed to be this short.” Jungkook stands up and a grin of mockery spreads on his lips. “Are you serious? You are not going out like this. Every guy’s going to be staring!” You raise an eyebrow and lean forward, “so?” Your boyfriend glowers at you, grabbing your arm. He sets you in your room, a black look on his face. “We shouldn’t be fighting about this! Take. It. Off.” Your eyes widen at his sudden attitude.
“Are you seriously commanding me?” you ask. Jungkook rolls his eyes at you, making you even more mad. “No, Jungkook. I’m not going to take it off! I try to look nice for you and you just bash at me for nothing!” His face gets closer to yours, hands grabbing your waist. You hated how hot he looked mad. It didn’t help in this situation. “You try to look nice for me? Babe, you’re trying to look nice for all the perverts who are going to look at you.” You push him off you, shaking your head at his unnecessary behavior. His hand grabs you again but you shake it off. “It’s ridiculous how you’re getting mad at me. You wear tight shirts that damn well show your figure but do I say anything? No. Girls look at you all the time regardless of what you’re wearing and I don’t complain, I don’t say anything! I don’t care what you say, Kook, I’m going like this to our date.” You walk towards the door, grabbing the knob and turning towards him. “Are you coming or not?” you ask him. Jungkook walks towards you and you sigh, thinking he realized his childish actions but no, he hadn’t given up. He picks you up, making you yelp, and carries you to your room. You fall on the soft mattress of your bed, Jungkook scavenging through your clothes. He comes to you with a pair of jeans in hand, still looking mad. “Take that skirt off.” he demands. You glare at him. “No.” He throws the jeans besides you, “I said get rid of it.”
“I said no! Stop being ridiculous and let’s just go!” Jungkook shakes his head, pacing around your room. “You don’t get it Y/N, I don’t want you to go out like that! Other guys are going to be looking at you in a specific way. I’m the only one who should look at you like that! Some guy’s going to hit on you and knowing me, I’d probably end up punching the asshole! You’re mine, Y/N, mine. I can’t just let you go out looking like that, it makes me mad. I can’t bare the thought of some other guy with you.” Jungkook’s eyes went from anger to worry. He was frowning. Your anger faded away too and you smile at his words. A blush creeps onto your face. You reach for his hand and rub the back of it with the pad of your thumb. “Kookie..are you jealous?” His gaze drifts away from you. He wasn’t responding. “Just tell me.” you softly say. “Yes, I’m jealous. But can you blame me? I have a beautiful girlfriend. I don’t want to loose you,” He goes to sit down next to you, his head going to your shoulder. You hold him, leaning your head against his. Warmth passed through both of you. “I’m sorry I got mad..I just got jealous.” You sigh and smile. “I’m sorry too, I never took into consideration how you’d feel about it.” Your free hand plays with the hem of your skirt, willing to remove it if it meant you and Jungkook would have a nice night out. “You really do look good, though. You always do.” Laughing, you thank him.
“We should just leave, we spent too much time fighting about a skirt.” You agree with Jungkook and you two get up. You grab the jeans, but Jungkook takes them from you. “Don’t. Let everyone see how beautiful my baby looks.” You grin and stand on your toes, holding his cheeks in your hands. Your lips dance against each other, a sign of apology and love towards the other. Pulling away, you giggle at yourself. “You look hot when you’re mad.” Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully and holds your waist. “Okay okay, let’s just go.”
Summary: Dean’s use of a pick up line may have gotten him into more trouble than he bargained for.
Characters: Dean Winchester x female reader, Sam Winchester
Word Count: 2978
Warnings: Canon typical violence, language, additional warnings beneath the cut to avoid spoilers
Author’s Notes: Written for @impalaimagining Cheesy Pick Up Line Challenge. Congrats on 4,000! My line was “I lost my phone number, can I have yours?” This contains one of those cliched searches through a decrepit, abandoned building. This got away from me a little.
**My work is not to be posted on any other sites without my express written permission.**
Number One: “The skirt is supposed to be this short.”
“I can’t believe this is your dirty secret.”
Boyd raised his eyebrows, adjusting his belt. “What did you think it was?”
“I don’t know, scrapbooking? Ballroom dance? Secret piccolo prodigy?” Stiles tried to shimmy the massive wedgie out of his buttcrack, but it just slipped in further. God damn it. He was wearing way too many layers to go after it, at least two of them chainmail.
“Piccolo?” Boyd’s tone itself wasn’t threatening, but picking up a broadsword and sheathing it on his belt certainly was. It was much bigger than Stiles’ sword, that was for sure.
“Come on, dude. Do you really not see the irony of a literal werewolf LARPing? And not as a werewolf? You wouldn’t even need prosthetics!”
“It’s not roleplaying if you’re just being yourself.”
“Okay, but why roleplay when you’re already a badass? Let’s face it, if anyone here should be roleplaying, it’s the pack human who doesn’t have superpowers.”
“They aren’t superpowers!” Derek’s usual reflex response came from behind the curtain, and then he added, “Are you sure you didn’t give me Kira’s outfit?”
Boyd rolled his eyes like they were the ones being unreasonable here. “Yes, I’m still sure. Come out.”
Stiles couldn’t actually hear it, but it was like a sixth sense by now; he knew Derek sighed before yanking back the crookedly hanging sheet that served as a dressing room in a corner of their massive canvas pack tent.
RFA React to MC looking at Them like They’re the Entire Universe and More in a Photo
ok so this sounds like a dumb scenario but i just took a picture with a few friends of mine a couple hours ago and in the picture i’m looking at my boyfriend while laughing and it looks like i’m in love with him (which i am) and also like he’s my entire world and more so i wanted to make this a scenario of sorts idk man
if you all like this enough i could do v + saeran and possibly vanderwood but it really depends haha. that’s all for now please enjoy!
YOOSUNG: -y'all went to a fishing trip with the RFA that saeyoung suggested as a way to get ‘closer’ -yoosung was really excited because he got to spend time with some of his favorite people ever as well as you!!! what else in the entire world could he have wanted more than that?? -so you two packed up what little essentials for fishing you had and headed out for the day -when you finally got there most of the time was spent trying to explain to jumin that no, he couldn’t pay someone else to do this for him and then at other times helping calm down zen after a fish came too close to his 'precious’ face -even though there were moments where jaehee looked like she was about to kill saeyoung for throwing a fish into her lap it was a fun time -to commemorate the day together y'all decided to take a picture together with your phone -while saeyoung was focusing the camera yoosung said something funny that made you burst out in a small fit of giggles while staring at him -before you could even prepare the picture was taken and you felt yourself grow embarrassed at the outcome -everyone was smiling and doing cute lil hand poses but you -you were definitely smiling but you weren’t looking at the camera, instead you were staring at yoosung with this sparkle in your eye that caused a deep red to cover your face -“the way she looks at him, it’s almost as if though he’s her entire world and more.” jaehee said while hiding a small smile -“get you a girl that looks at you like MC looks at yoosung.” saeyoung said while choking back a small laugh -“wow! look at mc you guys, looking at yoosung like she’s in love with him!” zen continued on with a small smile -“maybe she looks at him like that because they are in love??” jumin said in a confused tone, obviously not catching onto the jokes -a few of the members groaned at jumin’s obliviousness as they looked over at yoosung who was smiling at the picture on your phone fondly -you peeked at his face while trying to calm the violent blush painting your features -“it’s funny you’re looking at me like i’m the universe and more, when you’re even more than that to me.” -cue everyone literally blushing and internally dying at how precious their youngest RFA member still is -yoosung now keeps that photo framed in his office, even after years of taking it, just so he can be able to see your precious face looking at only him like that
ZEN: -aight so this man loves taking selfies -it didn’t take you that long to figure that out -at every moment of every day you were together he would come up to take 'unexpected’ pics of you -but he was a fool! after a week of surprise selfies you got used to it, and could now strike a cute pose to match zen’s beauty in every picture -one day y'all were just having a normal rehearsal dinner with his cast when zen (who else would it have been??) declared they should take a group picture that he could post on social media to hype up the release of the musical -so everybody agreed and begin to come close together to take the picture -zen unexpectedly put his arm around you and said something along the lines of “smile, my beautiful princess” -so ofc you were all smiley and blushy while looking over at him -before you even had time to snap back to reality the flash went off and the picture was taken -fRICK -everybody was passing around zen’s phone looking at the picture making vague offhand comments about 'the look in mc’s eyes’ when it finally got to you and zen -zen stared at it for a second, a wide smile pulling at his features before he looked over at you with a small blush painting his cheeks -“what??” you finally said -“look at the way you’re looking at me babe.” -he handed you his phone and you looked over at yourself -your eyes were all glazed over because of the flash and a warm smile was on your face all while you stared at a gorgeous zen smiling at the camera looking like the most beautiful man in the world -“ah, true love.” a co-star commented -you were beyond embarrassed!! the way you were looking at zen was so precious and whimsical and god it was just so embarrassing -“do you really love me so much that you look at me like i’m the entire night sky babe??? aahhh that’s so sweet of you. it makes the beast inside of me awaken just a tad-” -“zEN PLEASE” -he has the pic as his profile picture on all his social media accounts, each one zoomed in onto your face and eyes, staring lovingly at his gorgeous face
JAEHEE: -you guys rarely took pictures together since y'all were so busy with the cafe all the time -but today was a special day!! -it was the one year anniversary of the cafe opening and you saw it necessary to take a picture to commemorate such a big milestone -jaehee was a little hesitant but agreed on the terms that some would be professional and others would be silly -so y'all set up a camera on a stand and put it on a timer and started taking a bunch of silly pics together, some of them being professional -you didn’t realize even realize it but at one point all you were doing was laughing at jaehee trying to push all her hair out of her face -when the little photo shoot of sorts ended y'all went into your shared apartment and started looking over them together -the first few were cute, just mundane peace signs and sweet smiles -then at one point jaehee’s bangs went in front of her face and you looked like you were dying of laughter -towards the end of the of the pictures there was one particular one that jaehee looked at for a long time -it was one where she was laughing while tucking her hair back into place and you were smiling fondly while looking at her with such a loving gaze -she blushed and said nothing and just continued on to look through them, commenting now and again just how silly some of them were -the picture was never brought up again but a few weeks later you found out jaehee had not only put it up as her profile picture in the chat room but also printed a copy and stuck it neatly on your bedside table -you didn’t say anything about it but every time you saw it you were embarrassed but also a little glad to know that it was clear to see just how much you loved her
JUMIN: -the only pictures that are ever released the public of you two are serious ones or ones of you both looking absolutely gorgeous while getting off your private jet or coming home from the airport -but there have been dOZENS of pictures of you that jumin has always kept hidden from the world and all of his friends -pictures only he could ever see. -these pictures were usually taken during silly photo shoots, a small thing you both did every month -you let him try to take pictures of you just smiling and he struggles but he’s trying his best to capture your cute lil poses stop teasing him!! -most of the time you’re the one taking pictures of him struggling to do a peace sign but other times you take pictures of you both doing cute poses or kissing one another -one time v offered to take pictures as a way to celebrate your wedding anniversary and you both agreed because v was a close friend and jumin wanted a chance to see his beautiful partner in wedding attire again -so you two began doing the photo shoot with serious and sweet poses -one photo was of jumin tipping your chin up to meet his gaze -another was of him wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your shoulder and there were dozens of others alike to those two -but then in some you both were making stupid faces to each other and then finally, in the last one jumin said something that made your heart curl -“i love you with all my heart mc, i wish i could marry you over and over and over again, just so i could see your precious face smiling at me while i slipped the ring onto your finger. is that selfish of me? i hope you feel the same, my love. let us spend the rest of our lives together, a life that will hopefully be filled with all your silly jokes and faces. things i fell in love with just as much as i fell in love with you. happy anniversary darling, i love you.” -you were on the verge of tears and had no words to even explain what you were feeling but you just let out a small chuckle while staring lovingly at him while he looked over at the camera -next thing you know the flash went off and you were now going over all the pictures together with jumin -all of them were absolutely gorgeous (what else did you expect of v mc??) but your favorite had to be the one where you were sticking your tongue out at jumin and he was doing the same to you -his favorite was the very last one -one where you were looking at him with so much love in your eyes he could practically feel it radiating off the camera -though you were embarrassed you were really happy -he soon after put the picture everywhere he could -in his office, in your office, in your bedroom, in a giant portrait right above the sofa -everywhere -though it was embarrassing it made you happy so it was alright
SAEYOUNG: -he has like a thousand and one pics of you on his phone but little to none of you both -all the pictures he has of you range from you in sexy lingerie to a bad angle of you sneezing while brushing your teeth -he loves all of them just the same though -one day he wanted to do a cosplay photo shoot with you which you agreed to since most of the time it was fun teasing each other back and forth about just how short your maid skirts were -so he set up a camera you didn’t even know existed and immediately started posing all cute and such -you tried to follow his lead but fell behind after a while and just stood back basking in all of his cute and over the top poses -at one point all you were doing was laughing while he made the most ridiculous 'sultry’ faces he could at the camera -when it was over you two stayed in your costumes and went over the pictures -you couldn’t stop laughing at all his silliness and he couldn’t stop laughing because you were laughing!! -it took forever because of your constant giggles and chuckles but you both made it through all of the photos -you caught what was just a glimpse of one more photo which was just of you smiling at saeyoung while he side eyed you, a smile of his own pulling at his soft features -you felt your heart leap in your throats as he wrapped his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead -“thank you, mc. i’m really happy.” was all he said as he pulled you closer towards his torso -you hugged him back and you both stayed there for a while, just embracing one another silently -a few weeks later you came into your shared bedroom casually, almost missing the giant portrait of you two that was covering up an entire wall -“saeyoung?” -“yeeesss honey??” -“why, why is there an entire wall covered in a picture of me staring at you.” -“because the way you were looking at me was just so cute i couldn’t just let the opportunity of your cute smiling face pass by so easily!! look at you!! look at me!! look at our outfits! this is the best picture we’ve ever taken together.” -“oh. saeyoung?” -“yes?” -“i hate that you are the love of my life so much.”
Prompt: Can you do something where Archie (or another victim of your choice) tries to kiss the reader or something, but it turns out they are a lesbian. And so Veronica finds out they have a crush on her and teases them and lots of fluff. (Lol if you don’t do stuff other than jughead that’s fine)
A/N: Literally love this idea so much as I have such a crush on Veronica anyways. I’m going to use Chuck as my wonderful victim. I thought about using Archie but that boy is clueless with everything. Requests are Welcome!
For the past 10 minutes, Chuck has been trying to hit on you while you stared at him with a bored look on your face. You knew you were gay. You’ve known for the past 4 years but as fresh meat in Riverdale, not many people knew that.
Kevin, who was standing next you trying not to die laughing, knew you were gay the second you walked in the school doors. He compliments that he has a great gaydar when in reality, he caught you glancing at Cheryl Blossom’s beautiful ass. (oh my god that ass of hers is heaven)
“So You, Me, and Pop’s?” Chuck asks as you glance at Kevin, who’s actually dying against your locker.
“Um, Chuck, is it? I’m sorry I’m just not interested.” You shrug as Kevin lets out a snort, making you giggle a little.
“Oh Come on, Baby. One night with me, and you’ll be interested!” You and Kev share a look. Should you let him entertain the thought that you could possible like him or tell him there’s absolutely no way you could like him if you tried?
You were too nice and too gay to lead him on so you speak up, “Chuck. I’m gay. Like SUPER fucking gay.” Kevin laughs. “Like I would rather date Cheryl or Veronica than you or any other guy.”
Chuck pauses and the smile drops on his face. “You could have just said you weren’t interested.”
You roll your eyes and turn to kevin as Chuck walks away. “Why do all guys do that?”
He smiles down at you. “Cause they’re all clueless idiots.”