So I was builidng in The Sims and I came across a good idea that I wanted to share with you all. I’m not sure if it’s been done before, I haven’t seen any posts on it, so here I go!
Are you ever building and you reach an area like this, and think, well what am I going to put there? I asked this very same question and thought how nice it would be for there to be a little bench with cushions to put there. And then I thought, what if I make it myself?
For this, you’ll need to use the cheat “bb.moveobjects” two cabinets of your choosing, and the cushions from Spa Day.
With moveobjects on, I was able to place the smallest cabinet option directly on the ground. Then, I grab a cushion, press the 9 key once, lifting it slightly, and place the cushion through the cabinet, like so.
And voila! You now have a cushioned bench with the illusion of storage, perfect for under the window usage. :)
I received a request for more gameplay ideas. There are
no “wrong” interpretations and you’re free to use whatever content you
1) Your teenage girl is still finding her identity. Have her change her style (hairdo/colour/wardrobe) every few sim-weeks.
2) Pick a day of the week that is family movie night. That night the entire family watches TV together.
3) Your partner has Simjamin Simtton syndrome! Every time you age up, he/she ages down. Beginning with both being Young Adults, when you become an Adult, your partner becomes a teen. Elder - Child. When the elder dies, the child gets to grow old, but will not fall in love ever again as he/she mourns the death of their one true love.
4) Your sim is a budding personal stylist! Through the townie bin menu, find sims who are in a desperate need of a makeover, and give it to them. But before you can do that, you need to make sure you know that sim and have some sort of relationship with them (distant friends/acquaintances will do). Once you’re finished, award your sim some money through a cheat. Show us before and after pictures, too.
5) Friday is date night. Send your favourite teenage/YA/adult/elderly couple on a romantic date, and continue doing so every Friday, visiting a different venue every time.
6) Vacation terror - you and your family are staying in Granite Falls, and you’re bored. Dress everyone in the bear costume and begin being mean to the unsuspecting visitors.
7) Your house is suddenly inhabited by scary ghosts. (They must have the Evil, Mean and Insane traits). 3-5 ghosts preferable (unless your household is large). You have no control over them, meaning you don’t “play” them and instead leave them to take care of their own needs, and only “play” your non-ghost members.
8) You’re a hermit. You hate people and electricity. You can own a bath tub/sink but not a shower, and you can’t own any electronics or appliances. You must live off of the earth, growing your own produce. Your only social needs relief is your trusty bear sidekick Blarffy (you’ll need the Childish trait to interact with it).
9) Homework is hard! From now on your child can only do his/her homework when an adult is present in the room, to “help them”. The adult has to actually be nearby and not be doing anything too distracting, like watching TV, for the duration.
10) Finders Keepers - you live in an empty shell of a house and are in the Criminal career. You can only use found objects (rocks, trophies, fish) and career rewards to furnish your place, as well as items you’ve acquired through “illegal means”. Since
there is no option to “swipe” stuff in TS4, we will need to improvise.
After every work day as a criminal, you have one choice of an item (that your finances can afford) you
“brought home from work with you”, from any category. You cannot buy two items from the same category in a row. (e.g. if day 1 is bed, day 2 can’t be a chair since they’re both in the “comfort” section). On your days off you don’t get to “bring an item with you”, since well, you weren’t at work.
Hey guys! so lately this error popup (as seen above) has been coming up every time I click on the Sims icon and it won’t let me play :( I had removed everything from my mods folder and started it up again and it worked, but now I can’t play with mods :/ do any of you know of anyway to fix this?