I want a Sharkboy and Lavagirl remake where the CGI is insanely good and the acting is super emotional and intriguing, but nothing about the story changes. Sharkboy still has to sing the dream song and mister Electricidad still has to go “YOU ARE IN MY CLASS!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND”
When you have your main teams you support but you also love specific players in the other teams and because you love them you kinda love their team too, so you're stuck loving all the teams like the hoe that you are
1. Always looking to score
2. Always wanting to get in deep
3. Always needing to go a full 60 minutes
4. Always giving 110%
5. Always gotta work harder every shift
6. Always gotta do better
7. Always looking to practice more
i’m so damn proud to be part of the hockey fandom. like there are first games, last games, first goals, last time playing in an arena, first time playing in an arena, trades, retirement and no matter what team you support or who you support you will feel with the fans going through it and that unites us all in the sport of hockey. so many things have changed in the last 100 years but one thing that’ll always be here is hockey and the love that 2 nations share for it. it is absolutely unbelievable just taking a step back and thinking about your team fighting for the stanley cup and being in that atmosphere with hundreds of other fans and fans watching from around the world who share that feeling with you it’s so overwhelming and emotional with the love you have for your team and your city. once you’re in you’re never out. never give up on hockey because hockey won’t give up on you. no matter when you join or who you join, you’ll always be welcome.
I am 99.9% sure that Iris West is still alive. I think that was either Julian or HR using HR’s face changer tech. I am leaning towards HR. He seemed to be saying goodbye this episode. I hate that Joe and Barry had to see “her” die, but it had to look real for them and the audience. There were so many clues that let me know that was not Iris.
1. She did not say I love you to Barry when she was about to die.
2. They brought back that face changer tech from episode 6 out of the blue.
3. They had Barry use the face changer tech to show that it could change body composition (Barry becoming Lyla).
4. HR is silly, not dumb. He would not that really told SaviBarry where Iris was unless it was apart of a larger plan.
5. When Barry was trying to hit SaviBarry with the Speedforce gun the camera panned away from Iris.
6. I don’t think Barry, Wally or Cisco would have let Iris walk around with the murder coat on if they didn’t have a back up plan.
7. Where was Julian?
I have several more reasons why I don’t think Iris is dead, but I’m at work about to start my shift. In closing, I think Iris is really on earth 19 with Cynthia/Gypsy.
yo if y’all post anything about the lightning, penguins, sharks, leafs, bruins or basically any other nhl team because i’m open to (almost) all teams like or reblog this post so i can check you out because i still need more hockey blogs to follow !!!