So a year ago I made this Troll Click and Drag But I realized how many amazing homestuck characters I was neglecting. So here’s an updated version! All choices are optional! Please tag with #Artbent Challenge or my username so I can see what you got/made! (If you didn’t like what you got just keep trying)
UPD8: Added an AU or two. If there’s something you’d like me to add to the gif lists just note me!
In the main menu of Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, selecting Candy’s Challenges shows a scene of Candy Kong writing something on a clipboard in front of a group of characters. Looking over Candy Kong’s shoulder, we can see a sample of her handwriting.
You know you’re a bookstagrammer when one of your goals in life is to one day own enough hardbacks to make a hardback rainbow. But for now I’m quite happy with this rainbow stack I made! #bookishtower tag tagged by @captain.valour, thank you! 😊❤️📚👍🏻😍📖🌈
In this challenge, select a character (whether it is your own original character, or a fan favorite) and animate their fighting stance (like the examples above from the video game Skullgirls). You do not have to animate their fighting skills (punch, kick, finishing move, etc.), just them bouncing back and forth. If you decide to add an animation of them doing an attack or their victory stance, you are welcome to do so.
What makes this challenging is understanding your character’s design, weight, and posture, and how they would feel comfortable to stand their ground. You can add to the fighting stance in regards to your character’s personality: Is it serious? Comical? Driven? Relaxed? Focused? Bringing fun into your animation will plus the work. :)
You can reference some fighting video games like Skullgirls, Street Fighter, TMNT: Tournament FIghters, etc., to give you an idea of how you want to create your animation. I do ask that your character animation be clothed properly.
Enjoy this challenge, and looking forward to seeing your animation soon! If you have your animation completed before the deadline, feel free to notify me, and I will have it ready for showcasing on September 7!
Disclaimer: We do ask that you keep the animation age appropriate and not vulgar. No hate speech, religion bashing, or anything sexual. We do not want to decline a submission due to an animation that showcases the things we request not to have. Thank you in advance.
“I don’t know what will happen in the future, but if something dangerous comes along, I don’t want to be a burden, I wanna help! I want to be there for Steven, to fight by his side! The Earth is my home too, can’t I help protect it?”
Featuring my Grandma’s garden, the Old Forest in ‘The Fellowship of the Ring’ is such a cool setting. The perfect transition between the happy-go-lucky Shire and the creepy dangerous Wilderland, and grumpy evil trees!
I would have used ‘The Two Towers’ cause… Ents, but the aesthetic was too tempting :-D
I’m always so amazed by people who have massive book hauls each month! It is a thing of envy, but you know, it’s not hoarding if it’s books! This is actually my June to August Book haul, and judging from that you can see that I usually only get one or two books a month. They’re all second-hand believe it or not, but all in excellent condition, and I’m really happy that there are a lot of second-hand online bookstores here in the PH. Tagging some of them here for my Filipino followers! 😊❤️📚👍🏻😍📖👏🏻
On a different note, I just finished watching season 10 of The Big Bang Theory and OMG THAT FINALE!!!!! I actually teared up and I’m sooooo freaked out over it aaaaaahhhhhh. Next season hurry up! 😂😂💙💙💙
hi loves !!! while playing normal legacies, i would tend to get bored, but while playing legacies that were already completely structured and story-based, i tended to feel stressed and uninspired. so, as a result, i decided to create this “challenge”, or set of rules that will shape a legacy up to be unique and interesting but still with room for you to shape your sims the way you want to, etc. as a result, the all jumbled up legacy challenge was born !!!
- create your founder: they can be of any gender, supernatural type, ethnicity, etc. , but they must be a young adult
- next, you have two options:
1. use classic legacy challenge rules. 50x50 lot, 1600 dollars, you know the drill.
2. use your own rules. want to start out in a starter home? cool !! want to start out in a huge mansion? that’s cool too !!! be as restrictive or nonrestrictive with your money as you want.
the gist of the legacy:
- each generation, you will randomly select one event from each list: the challenge list, and the event list. although you may repeat events and challenges per generation it is recommended that you re-select if you have gotten one you’ve done before. the beauty of this system is no one who plays this legacy will get the exact same options in the exact same order !!!
- the founding generation is an exception. for this generation, and this generation only, you may select your challenge and your event yourself.
- the heir of every generation must complete the challenge and event.
1. travel to sixam.
2. travel to the forgotten grotto.
3. complete a collection.
4. max three skills.
5. earn a gold on five of the prestige events.
6. complete two aspirations.
7. make ambrosia.
8. have three cowplants and milk one essence of life from each.
9. own a successful retail store or restaurant.
10. cure a vampire.
1. have a child with a vampire.
2. have a child with an alien.
3. leave someone at the alter.
4. get a divorce ( you may remarry the same sim you divorced ).
5. have an affair ( whether you get caught or not is up to you ).
6. do not marry, but instead adopt children/ make your sim a genetic toddler through cas.
7. break up a marriage.
9. have triplets ( cheats may be used ).
10. have a sibling rivalry with one of your siblings, but resolve it before both sims die.
*** more events may be added in the future with the addition of future packs and expansions
general rules ( optional ):
- all toddlers must get all their skills to at least three before aging up
- the heir must complete their childhood aspiration
- all teens must get an a in school before aging up
- each heir should complete their aspiration and career
that’s about it !! if you do this challenge, make sure to tag it with “ jumbled up legacy challenge ” so i can see !!
As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Tags are at the bottom.
The One Where Everybody Finds Out
“Oh, Jesus,” Dean moans, looking down at you. Christ, you’re fucking perfect, on all fours, those pink lips sealed around his dick. His knees dig into the mattress as he rolls his hips forward. He wants to commit this image to memory, it’s so fucking sexy.
“Wait,” he manages to rasp out. Reaching across the bed, he snatches his phone off the nightstand. Switching to camera mode, he asks, “This okay?”
“Mm-hmm,” you murmur, your mouth full of cock. Dean presses the record button and watches you through the screen, your eyes sparkling with mischief as you slide up and down the length of his cock.
“Fuck…oh, god…ungh,” Dean pants out. He nearly drops the phone when you slide one hand up his thigh and fondle his balls. You watch him watching you, it’s such a fucking turn on. “(Y/N)…oh god…shit, babe, that feels so…ah….ungh…” Dean groans as he finds release, spurting thick ropes of cum into your mouth.
You slide your mouth off his dick and grin up at him, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand. He’s still filming you, so you jiggle your breasts a little, giving him a show.
He giggles before tossing the phone aside. “Added to the spank bank,” he teases. “Now, it’s my turn,” he says growls before pushing you back and positioning his head between your thighs.