Honestly the funniest thing about Stranger Things is that this Top Secret Government Funded Science Group built a huge sensory deprivation tank in a specialized room and spent probably thousands of dollars on all the equipment for El’s powers and then 3 kids build one out of a kiddie pool in their school gym and it works better than ever lol
Prosecutors said WikiLeaks’ disclosures about Iraq and Afghanistan posed a major threat to US national security. But it turns out the classified document they cited — newly obtained by BuzzFeed News — said almost the exact opposite.
honestly I can’t believe the writers of this show think their audience is so fucking stupid like I’m supposed to believe that an ENTIRE SECRET GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION THAT INCLUDES ONE MEMBER WHO CAN READ MINDS FOR FUCK SAKES IS DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO NOTICE JEREMIAH WAS A FUCKING CYBORG LIKE DID YOU TAKE AN X-RAY??? but fucking frat boy Mon-El is smart enough to figure out he’s not to be trusted in .6 seconds that’s what I’m supposed to believe? this is like a couple episodes ago with Maggie and the missing people and Winn finding a link in 5 seconds but 100x worse like sorry I’m not gonna let myself be disrespected like that Glee wouldn’t even to that to me… bye
My mother tells me
that when I meet someone I like,
I have to ask them three questions:
1. what are you afraid of?
2. do you like dogs?
3. what do you do when it rains?
of those three, she says the first one is the most important.
“They gotta be scared of something, baby. Everybody is. If they aren’t afraid of anything, then they don’t believe in anything, either.”
I met you on a Sunday, right
one look and my heart fell into
my stomach like a trap door.
on our second date,
I asked you what you were afraid of.
“spiders, mostly. being alone. little children, like, the ones who just learned how to push a kid over on the playground. oh and space. holy shit, space.”
I asked you if you liked dogs.
“I have three.”
I asked you what you do when it rains.
“sleep, mostly. sometimes I sit at the window and watch the rain droplets race. I make a shelter out of plastic in my backyard for all the stray animals; leave them food and a place to sleep.”
he smiled like he knew.
like his mom told him the same
“how about you?”
I’m scared of everything.
of the hole in the o-zone layer,
of the lady next door who never
smiles at her dog,
and especially of all the secrets
the government must be breaking
it’s back trying to keep from us.
I love dogs so much, you have no idea.
I sleep when it rains.
I want to tell everyone I love them.
I want to find every stray animal and bring them home.
I want to wake up in your hair
and make you shitty coffee
and kiss your neck
and draw silly stick figures of us.
I never want to ask anyone else
I took my wife to her first NWSL game this weekend and the entire way home was spent excitedly plotting out a Supergirl Soccer AU. Below are the basics… ENJOY!
National City is home to many things: The last daughter of Krypton, the headquarters of a prominent media conglomerate, a secretive government organization that monitors alien activity… and the best women’s soccer team in the United States.
Alex is largely oblivious, and doesn’t realize who exactly she’s dating when she starts seeing Maggie Sawyer, the captain of the National City team. But superfans Winn Schott and Vasquez are there to let her know just exactly who she her new girlfriend is.
The team is rocked by accusations of nepotism when they recruit new goalkeeper Lena Luthor from the Metropolis team. She wants to prove that she is the best - and far more than just the scion of Luthor Corp, corporate sponsors of the NCFC.
To distract from the scandal - and celebrate what makes National City special - team manager Lucy Lane proposes a shift in branding. And so the team becomes the National City Supers.
Alex prods her sister into attending the first game as Supergirl, but nothing can prepare Kara for what she feels when she meets the impetuous goalie who puts so much passion and energy into every game.
•bad new year jokes
•if a dog wore pants would he wear them like this or this
•all these suggestion blogs
•orange soda please
i’ll have the strawberry soda
me too, the strawberry soda
•You fucked up a perfectly good x is what you did. Look at them. They got anxiety.
•kylo ren is shredded
•Jared Leto: *does something*
Director: oh my God…it’s like…is he Jared…or Joker right now?????
•super mario 64 half a press
•this is x. be like x
•the finebros suing something
•secret government agent: *punches me in the face* SAY IT
secret government agent: x
me: *spits blood in their face* fUCK YOU
•bernie or hillary things that have a ridicilous issue and even funnier answers
•jean something, jomething
•ted cruz is the zodiac killer
•the dad from kuzco being like 👌
•everyone who watched zootopia is a furry
•history of japan
•x or y? *insert similiar pictures here, like donald trump and raw chicken*
•get you a man that can do both
•going to papaw’s house for burgers
•no oscar meme is dead meme
•we dem boyz
•i’m you but stronger
•different variations of the hs panel where jade picks up the note
•tumblr’s lizard voting
•everyone’s a dirty homestuck
•lot of those powerpuff selves
•ruining someone’s dream journal
•there’s no way out of it you’ll just have to decapitate me
•autocorrect in verbal conversation
person1: i love you
person2: this is a verbal conversation
•WHAT WE REALLY AREEE
•don’t talk to me or my son ever again
•dark x show me y
•are you x or y person? (tag yourself meme in text format)
•get a man who can do both is getting more popular again
•it’s june where the fuck are halloween memes???
•the vacuum cleaner playing a harmonica
•associating characters/songs/etc. with spongebob screenshots
•(any videogame) go, go outside and x
•a picture of something with text, and more pictures after that, in every one of the pictures the picture starts getting waaay worse, but the text gets really detailed
•judge: how do you plead?
x: *looks at y*
y: *mouths ‘not guilty’*
x: hot milky
y: jc just lock them up
•hitting the blue button
•arthur screenshot where his hand is a fist
•9-1-1 for kids
•RANDY YOUR STICKS
•how (character) are you feeling today? *numbers from 1 to ten with silly pictures of the character*
•the thing with voltron fandom where there’s train tracks and “death in season 2” and two characters and u have to choose which one to kill
•someone: a basic word
me, an intellectual: that word said with synonyms to make it sound weird
•gonna prank dad when he gets home ((he never gets home))
•[song] but it keeps getting faster
•the presidental debate, i can’t believe that there still are people who want to vote trump after that, yikes
•you vs the guy she told you not to worry about
•picture of someone with those math things
•my longest yeah boy ever
•taking a picture of something that requiers two hands in a bathroom
•posting ur favourite vines
•sir, you’ve been in coma
•kermit with a hood on his head
•blurred image that says perfection, after that an image where glasses are being cleaned, and then something u like
•WE ARE NUMBER ONE
• *picture of really basic or bad food with text that’s spelled wrong and the phrase “bon appetit” is spelled even more wrong"
•*dropping something, and it spells send nudes*
•x but every time y happens it gets faster
*bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster
•several spongebob memes
•i described the meme about bad pictures with detailed text in july, it’s wildly popular now
apparently i missed a few things so, additions:
•a lot of spongebob memes, like the blurry mister crabs
•nebby get in the bag
•harambe happened earlier than it says on the list
•several stranger things memes
•we die like men
1. The dead are rising from their graves. They have come to tell us that actually the afterlife is really great and not to be worried about them, they just thought we might want to know, nice to see you again, back off home now.
2. An ancient scroll in a long-forgotten language is discovered beneath the Vatican. Judging by the pictures, it is a document on the keeping and care of kittens. For several years, most of the world’s conspiracy theorists devote themselves to obtaining obscure kitten facts in the hope of being able to translate the text.
3. A super-secret government project is working on a virus which could transform human life as we know it. The laboratory fully and successfully abides by strict biosecurity protocols. The project is eventually scrapped, and all samples destroyed, when it turns out that the virus only works on mice.
4. Your business recieves an order for piranhas and tigers to be shipped to a sinister underground base on a remote island. This is because the base is being converted into a wildlife park in the hope of attracting tourists, having failed to sell at auction to any villains because of a worldwide lack of demand.
5. It appears that an asteroid is headed straight for Earth. This is because intergalactic mail vessels are usually constructed inside asteroid shells. As it turns out, this is Earth’s first shipment of intergalactic mail. There are enough alien junk mailshots to keep all of science and quite a lot of religion and politics busy for a very, very long time.
6. You start a relationship with someone who, unknown to you, has amazing mystical powers and is liable to be drawn into titanic struggles for the future of the Universe at any moment. It is quite a fun relationship and you remember it fondly. You both agreed to call it a day after a few months due to clashing schedules, but you remain friends and the parting was pretty amicable.
7. A giant tentacle rises from the sea South of Tokyo, enthusiastically waves hello, and disappears back forever into the ocean from whence it came.
8. You defeat a charismatic and sexy villain. They stay defeated.
9. A maverick scientist has brought velociraptors back to life. They are small and oddly cute, and they turn out to make great pets.
OKAY I’VE JUST REALISED WHY I LOVE DAVID HAREWOOD’S INSTAGRAM SO MUCH
I have this headcanon now where james hangs around the DEO from time to time (when there’s no emergency bc he has clearance) and every so often he whips out his camera and snaps some of these amazing photos. j’onn tries to get him in trouble, but james insists that nobody will ever see it and kara seems to love it a lot so j’onn just kind of lets it go and threatens to kill james if anybody ever sees the photos
so then like, forty years down the line, alex and maggie are both retired, kara is still obviously supergirl just more part-time than before, and j’onn knows it’s time for him to retire from the DEO. so he emails james and he says ‘it’s time for everyone to see those photos’
so james releases the photos and a personal essay to like, the new york times or something and it’s one of the most profound pieces of photojournalism ever published. he writes about the humanity behind the special ops groups, the strong friendship and kinship, the loyalty and courage. he writes about how aliens can be more human than humanity itself, and how working together has been and always will be necessary for the sake of our survival and happiness.
james wins another pulitzer and a fuckin nobel prize probably and meanwhile alex and maggie’s kids are like ????????????????? why are you guys hanging out at a secret government organization????????????? why are uncle j’onn and aunt m’gann there with you???????????????????? iS THAT UNCLE WINN AND AUNT KARA AND UNCLE CLARK?????????????????? WHO WERE YOU?!???????!??!?????