I mostly write with fantasy ideas in mind. Do you have any prompts that involve fantasy elements but isn't necessarily a fantasy book?
Hey so I’m not entirely sure what you mean by this, so I’m just going to stab around here and hope I hit something good:
• “Alright, so I just saw a “unicorn” over there by the fair that was obviously just a white horse with a horn strapped to its head. It didn’t even have the right coloring. Some people have absolutely no respect.”
• “Nowadays people want fantastic. They don’t care if you glued the antlers onto a jack rabbit all they care is that the jack rabbit has the antlers.”
• “Maybe now isn’t a good time, but do any of you have the leaflet on how to not die in these woods?”
• The cat meowed, staring pointedly at them and swishing its tail back and forth like it had something important to say.
• Sometimes people had three eyes, sometimes people had none, sometimes people had one. Frankly, it was rude to think they were anything less than human just because they could see the future instead of seeing your face.
• Buses were always interesting places to see just what kind of things were lurking around the streets at night.
• “I would like to formally challenge anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to try to keep a faerie as a familiar to fight me.”
• The same song always started when you entered the shop. It had no noise and nothing ever played, but the same song always started when you entered the shop.
• Swords were almost as invaluable as the pocket guides to inter species relations around here. Particularly if they were magically concealed.
• The smell rising from the kitchen was sweet. Like potion-gone-wrong sweet.
Like I said: wasn’t entirely sure what you meant by “fantasy aspects”, but I hope these helped anyway. If there’s anything else you want in a prompt, please feel free to let me know!