How to be a responsible adult: Maintain at least 1 (one) RL friend that you can call while drunk at 7:30AM to take you to the store so you can buy smoked salmon.
How NOT to be a responsible adult: Buy 2 (two) packages of smoked salmon because they were cheaper than you thought. Then, when sitting alone in your apartment, you can share a whole 1 (one) package between yourself and your dog (the dog barely counts, but she did get like… probably a few pieces. maybe).
Figured I’d just go ahead and start collecting all of my favorites in one place. You know, since hawksilver fics—especially really good ones—are so damn hard to find. If anyone knows of any gems outside of AO3, please hook me up!
Verbalised by Salmon_Pink Words: 1100 Warnings: Daddykink
A single word is all it takes, and Clint’s brain shuts down, his hips taking over.
Time by DustToDust Words: 1850 Warnings: Major character death
Time hasn’t been the same for Pietro since the experiments, and sometimes mere seconds can last a lot longer than they should.
Photograph by @paulnicklen while on assignment for @natgeo. I was incredibly fortunate to hang out with two female wolves on a remote beach along the coast of British Columbia. They mostly slept all day but then decided to play in the early evening. It was rewarding to go through all of the images afterwards and see details that I missed with my eyes, such as how they splayed their toes wide open so as not to sink into the soft sand. Their speed, agility, athleticism and gentle nature was humbling and an experience I will never forget. To see two wolves chase down a large coho salmon in a river, please follow me on @paulnicklen. Please stay tuned for a story on the coastal wolves of BC coming out this month in @natgeo. With @cristinamittermeier and @oren.lawson. #wolf #nature #wildlife #adventure #beauty @natgeocreative @thephotosociety #gratitude by natgeo
@god @jesus come thru in 2016 and make my only new year wish come true: give me good skin pls. i know im not really a token asker im gay and watch anime but it shouldnt be that hard didn’t y'all multiply fish once? it wouldn’t be harder to multiply healthy skin cells on my face im small i promise. please you did it for the salmons
- Donna and Thea ganging up to “help” plan the Olicity wedding. They take over and drive Felicity crazy until she threatens eloping with Oliver.
- Felicity struggling with the return of her father. Especially if he is the Calculator. The feelings of abandonment, feeling like she wasn’t worth him sticking around for. Him not being the dad she remembers.
- Oliver ripping the world apart to get Darhk.
- MORE OTA MOMENTS.
- Diggle’s reaction to Felicity getting hurt. Him telling Oliver to go home and shower, he’ll sit with her while they wait for her to wake up. He sits and talks to her.
- Thea and Felicity scenes!!! Seriously, Felicity is engaged to her brother, can they please have a girls night, or just a conversation please.
- More sweaty, shirtless Oliver using the salmon ladder
- Domestic Oliver. Can we see him cooking again. Or bringing Felicity breakfast in bed as she recovers.
- Even though the circumstances were less than ideal, I would like to see Oliver interacting with his son more. Because it was adorable.
- Felicity finding out about Oliver’s son and him lying to her. I want to see her angry, she deserves to be angry. I want them to lay it all out, Oliver’s reasonings, Felicity’s reaction. Everything.
- DIGG AND OLIVER BRO MOMENTS
- Felicity kicking ass and taking names as the CEO of Palmer Tech, soon to be renamed?
- MORE KISSES
- With Roy coming back (!!!!!!!), his reaction to Oliver and Felicity being together and engaged.