This might be a silly question, but do you happen to have any pictures of Mamoru in his trendy outfits from the 90's anime? I wanna do something creative and I need some reference pictures. Thanks in advance if you find some.
Not a silly question at all! In fact, maybe one of the only questions I am qualified to answer. And I would love to see what you create from this! I present to you: Mamoru’s Greatest 90s Fashion Hits. (Sidenote: Many of these caps are from @sailorcivilian, the most organized Sailor Moon fashion blog ever to roam the earth. Check it out!)
10. Everything Is Rolled Up And Nothing Hurts
9. My Collar Is Just Two Small Belts
8. The World Needs Someone To Wear Its Oversized T-Shirts The Color Of Kraft Mac ‘N Cheese, And I Am That Man
7. No, The Collar Does Not Flip Down, Please Stop Asking
6. Nice Ascot
5. Black Is The New Black
4. You’ll Never Guess What I Was The Prince Of In My Previous Life
3. Ladies Can’t Resist The Yellow-and-Violet Button-Down
2. The Shirt That Got Tuxedo Mask Punched In The Face
1. It’s Not Meaningless, It’s “Abstract,” I Swear To God, It’s Almost Like You Don’t Understand Anything About Modern Art
Taako calling everyone else dust… how badly did this entire experience of staying one step ahead of the apocalypse fuck him up? Taako’s not the kind of person who seems like he makes connections easily, but I don’t think he’s unfeeling - he cares about his sister, he seems like he cares about the other members of the IPRE too just by his tone and how receptive he is when they talk to him in this entire arc. Like when he was talking to Barry, and Barry asked if he could be frank - the tone he used to answer was the same as the tone he’s often used with his sister.
How much of who Taako is now is a result of not seeing other people as people anymore, because what’s the point? How often DID he care about people in those other planes, how many people did he have to lose before he stopped trying? Was there a noticeable change, or was there an assumption that he’d always felt that way because it used to be him and Lup, because of what happened in the world with the robots? Did he warm up to the people around him, only to grow cold again?