Hi, Mimi. I just wanted to say thank you for your dedication for BTS. Your posts alway inform/cheer me up after a bad day. Lately, I've been really depressed, and BTS is helping me hold on. I feel so ugly, and worthless, so much to the point that I feel like none of they army would want me to be a fan of the boys. I just don't know what to do anymore.
First of all I am sure you are more beautiful than your thoughts let you believe. Secondly, In which right does any ARMY have to tell you who to fangirl/fanboy over? I know that words can’t do much but I still want to say “Thank you for being an ARMY and supporting the boys, thank you for existing and thank you for not giving up and fighting each day”. I will try to continue sharing some joy here as long as I can for you and my dear followers that I love.
I dedicate ‘BEAUTIFUL’ by BTS to you and to anyone who needs it. You are BTS’ She-sus, never forget. This song is for you:
Or You know what? Let me make an ‘I am beautiful and loved’ playlist by BTS
- Beautiful HERE “You’re beautiful”
- Coffee HERE “Baby you” are “warmer than the scent of cafe latte”
- Miss right HERE “You are” BTS’ “Miss right”
- Butterfly HERE “Don’t think of anything, don’t say anything not even a word. Just give me a smile… You are so beautiful that I am scared”
- Illegal HERE “You are indeed an angel”
- Two! Three HERE “Erase all sad memories, smile holding onto each other’s hands”
- YNWA HERE “You may be covered in scars, but we can smile if we are together”
- 2U cover HERE “When it comes to you…”
- Serendipity HERE The cosmos moved … ‘cause you love me and I love you”
See it even makes a cute poem when you put together the lyrics ^^. Dear, I love you and I wish that this year you will love yourself <3