“Oh Craig is such a sweetheart, he likes carrying his daughters on his back when he does push-ups!” Lance was talking about Craig again. Shiro felt his eyebrows knit together in irritation. Why can’t Craig go be a bro away from Lance. “… anyway Shiro, are you up for brunch later this week?” The man rested his face in his arm, “Why don’t you ask /Craig/.”
The brunet let out loud laughter, arms shaking as it turned into a silent wheeze.
“Oh man Shiro, I wish. But I can’t rely on a dating sim forever.”
“A… dating sim?” Blue eyes met steely gray that were swirling in confusion.
“Yeah? The game? Dream Daddy? With hot gay dads? Wait- DOES THAT MEAN YOU THOUGHT CRAIG WAS A REAL PERSON?”
Shiro’s ears burned a vibrant red, his face hot in embarrassment.
“So Craig… is just a character?”
Lance fell out of his chair.
And he appeared, disembarking from her craziest dreams. Like the snow, like magic. She saved him, in a English boat about to sink. He did not recognize her , but she did. How is it possible that he is here, in our time? No one would explain it. Not even Bruce Wayne. He was lost, not in his time. So she offered him a job and a roof. She hired him as a personal gardener. Her heart breaks when she looks into those eyes. They constantly remind him that he has lost his memory. At least he came back to her. And she’s so grateful for that.
- wears dorky patterned shirts
- reads Books about Acting History
- has a flip phone
- is tired of people acting weird that he’s supporting characters in female-led movies directed by women
- studied english lit at berkley
- makes his costars laugh
- doesn’t know a thing about technology
- looks like an artsy hipster bro
- always wanted to be a spy or pilot like in golden age hollywood movies
- broke his finger when he did a fake punch wrong
- has been the love interest of 2 princesses
- likes to be cozy