Hey! Pal as todays my bday!!! could i get some cuddley or hurt comfort headcannons between the characters or a reader either works (sorry if im a bother ;-;) also KEEP UP THE GUD WORK SPACE ACE <3
SO HERE’S AN OVERDUE BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! i actually feel so guilty omg im so sorry, my procrastinating ass is terrible. also i’m a goddamned perfectionist kjfdwlkefjkqwef
Black Hat -
- He’s working on some documents during the witching hour, when you wander into his office, hugging yourself as if you saw a ghost. That, and he can smell a hint of fear off you, dull and weak, but nevertheless, there.
- “What brings you here in this ungodly hour?” He questions, dipping his quill into ink. You always lightly teased him about that habit of his, pointing out he could easily use a ballpoint pen instead of some vulture feather. His mouth quirks just a bit from this random memory, as he watches you approach closer
- “Nightmares.” You slide into his lap, and tuck your feet into the chair. He grunts, making room for you, until you’re comfortably tucked under his neck and the crook of his arm.
- “Needy.” Black Hat mutters, shaking his head and smirking at you. He doesn’t see your face, but you lean into him. “Why do you have nightmares when you live with one?”
- You suck your teeth, used to Black Hat’s theatrics. “Stop that. Don’t be dramatic.” His collar smells like burnt firewood. You couldn’t help but inhale, and close your eyes, taking in his scent. He chuckles, amused at your childish action, and strokes your hair. Black Hat isn’t warm - he has no body temperature at all. But he’s firm, and the way he has you tightly in his embrace is comforting. Your eyes flutter.
- He doesn’t wake you up when you fell asleep on him. It would’ve been a hassle to send you back to bed.
also you are so warm and soft, Black Hat liked you being so close to him