Are you doing headcanons for characters? If so, do you have any for aro wallid? (I'm sorry if you're not)
i’m doing headcanons all day every day
- he became friends with jimmy in middle school & he wasn’t really sure why he turned so red whenever he was around & giggled at all of the shitty memes he had on his phone but it was nice
- but then jimmy tried to ask him out and well. that was weird.
- at first he just tells jimmy he doesn’t like boys & it’s awkward but well. that’s that, right?? they’re still on good terms & they start talking about making a video game club together
- he ends up staring one at asagao & they have a lot of fun together but it doesn’t take long for the feeling of being slightly different to set back in
- at some point his friends start pairing off. soon everyone in hidden block has a significant other besides him, and he feels like he should be upset or something, but………… he isn’t. honestly, he can’t bring himself to care.
- everyone else seems to care, though. jimmy keeps on teasing him about getting a girlfriend and luke wants to try setting him up with somebody. even ian takes jabs at him being the only single one sometimes. he just doesn’t get why it’s such a big deal.
- in the end, while luke is telling him about some cute girl in the school band who he thinks he’d be perfect with, wallid ends up snapping and yelling that he doesn’t want a girlfriend; he doesn’t want anybody at all.
- he didn’t even realize it until the words were out of his mouth. he just………. never really liked anyone, period. he starts laughing, quietly at first, until soon he’s on the floor in a joyous giggle fit.
- of course everyone else is wondering what the fuck is going on, but once he explains they all make a blood oath never to bother him about romance stuff again