Zhang Chunhua deserves her own separate post.
- Her bangs seem to be thick like they were in DW8. She has decided that if she is going to start whipping people in a classy manner, she needs to pin that part of her hair back. I’m 100% certain that if she wanted to, she’d take the pin out and stab you with it if you threatened her family.
- I’m not a fan of yellow, in fact, the only color I hate more is orange. The yellow sash thing around her waist is a nice touch though and those black/navy leaf looking things accent the sash.
- Those teal strings that go through her boots and gloves are a nice contrast with the white, gold, and blue. One is conveniently present on her neck to keep that part of her outfit together.
- The veil portion of her skirt is stunning. The color blending is done really well and veils are always appreciated.
- Her boots give me life. They are THIGH HIGH BOOTS and she SOMEHOW makes it look classy.
- Her new weapon…while I love the wired gloves, I find the Urumi to be an acceptable substitute while Koei gets their act together. The texture on the Urumi is masterful. The colors are dark blue, gold and white, just like her outfit.
This Queen has graced us with her stunning visage and we should all be grateful that she has her own sense of identity.
“Whether it’s with battles or people, I always get my way.”
“No need to rush, they’ll appreciate our help more if we’re a little late.” - Allies are in trouble and she likes people being in debt to her. I love this.
“Being alone is dangerous. Here, let me show you.”
“This area belongs to me now. Any questions?” - Says it with that smile of hers that implies that your questions will be met with pain.
“I’ll fight this battle anyway I please.” - No one dares tell HER what to do.
“Is that idiot son of mine causing you grief, Lady Yuanji? I’ll be sure to punish him, so please don’t give up on him.” - Does not mince words and makes it known that Zhao gets on her nerves as well.
Honest, beautiful, confident and commanding. She is quite the woman.