ARMY! I want to say thank you to ARMYs first. And thank you to Bighit’s employees, hair & makeup stylists, staffs who always stay by our side. Thank you and congratulations to Bang Shihyuk PD-nim who received an award today.
ARMY! I really love you guys, and to the people who gave birth to us, our family members, I mean, families, I love you. Thank you.
Suga & V, Album Bonsang, 31st Golden Disk Awards
Shokudaikiri didn’t have enough aburaage (deep-fried tofu) to make inarizushi for everyone, so Tsurumaru proposed playing Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who gets to eat his food. However, Mikazuki didn’t seem to know how the game works… Yamanbagiri steered them back on topic before they could discuss if Mikazuki’s win counted, but then Mikazuki went ahead and ate the inarizushi while everyone else was distracted. ^^;
Makkachin!!! on Ice pt.2 (AU where Makkachin won the GPF)
JOURNALIST’S AND SOCIAL MEDIA POV
*ON THE GPF*
Commentator: On this routine, we can see one of Makkachin’s coaches, Viktor Nikiforov, fearing for the safety of his son, while Yuuri Katsuki calms him down. He’s about to do his coaches signature move: the quadruple flip (quad because he has four legs)… AND HE NAILS IT! Makkachin the dog just broke a world record set by himself!
Just look at his parents- I mean, coaches, they are tearing up!
After a flawless performance, I can declare it, Makkachin the dog is the Viktor Nikiforov of pets ice skating.
*Later on an interview*
Interviewer: so, Makkachin, which country are you representing today
Interviewer: wow, that’s cool, how do your coaches feel about it?
Interviewer: ohw I see, you are tired, you go rest you champion.
Interviewer: we also recorded a small video of our champion’s parents while they were talking about which country is Makkachin on this GPF, let’s watch it:
Viktor: Makkachin you really made Russia proud!
Yuuri: Viktor, today he was representing Japan, not Russia, he represented Russia last time.
Viktor: Uhm I’m pretty sure this one was Russia.
*TWO MONTHS LATER ON A MAGAZINE*
THE GREAT ICE SKATER MAKKACHIN HAS A LOVER?! read more about this history of Makkachin when he was seen by a paparazzi licking a Golden Retriever’s ears.
We have yet to found out who this mystery dog is. Makkachins parents did say that they are completely supportive of their dog’s decisions. Let’s just hope that this dog isn’t a bitch (get it?)
*Later edition of the same magazine*
IRONICALLY, THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG! we know the golden retriever’s name!
*ON PET VOGUE THAT SAME MONTH*
EVERYTHING ON NANAMI AND MAKKACHIN’S RELATIONSHIP! RUSSIAN AND JAPANESE LIKE THE CHAMPION’S PARENTS!
VIKTOR AND YUURI STATE “they remind us of our relationship when we were young”
“IM SO HAPPY MY MAKKACHIN WILL HAVE PUPPIES. TINY LITTLE MAKKACHINS RUNNING AROUND ITS LIKE HEAVEN” Viktor says with excitement.
*THREE MONTHS LATER ON ANOTHER MAGAZINE*
OUR CHAMPION IS MARRIED AND BABIES ARE ON THE WAY? Read all about the secret wedding and the future babies’ names.
“We are glad we will be able to live with Makkachin’s children, he’s growing old but he won’t leave us alone” State the parents of the 6 times champion.
*ON INSTAGRAM, PICHIT POSTS A PICTURE OF THE PUPPIES ICE SKATING AND MAKKACHIN WITH HIS WIFE IN THE BACK*
Guys! look at the soon to be champions! aren’t they cute?! Will they be as great as their new coaches who happen to be their grandparents?! THEY SURE WILL.
*LIVE INTERVIEW WITH VIKTOR NIKIFOROV*
Every time I see Yuuri training the dogs, every time I see him on the ice everything comes back… The banquet when we first met, being his coach, being on the podium next to him. I fall for him every time I look at him.
(I’m blaming @siderealsandman for this. I saw
your post and
I didn’t literally add everyone in, but like… I had to share it okay?)
What if Adrien inherits his dad’s mansion
and just fills it with everyone he loves.
Like first it’s his best friends (Nino,
Alya, and Mari). Then Chloe and Sabrina just kinda start kicking it there until
he just gives them each a room. Then everyone else just has a standard room
that’s ‘theirs’ and they come and go as they please.
All the regulars have an understanding
that everyone loves everyone else a certain way and it’s not weird if one week
Adrien and Mari are close and then the next Mari’s with Chloe and Adrien’s with
Nino. Also everyone has their own boundaries that are respected. So no one
would push two or more people together unless it’s what they want.
Basically I just want all of them to be
happy and to have fun game nights where everyone’s required to hang out no
matter how busy they are. And pillow forts. And Adrien being surrounded by
infinite amounts of love. And an open-door policy where anyone can come and
join in or be invited…
So tonight was the Mixed Martial Arts awards. Haha, no. It was the Melon Music Awards but seriously, whenever I see MMA, I just think caged fighting. Not that the actual awards show was that much different and I know for a fact that there is definitely fighting going on somewhere but let’s be positive (for a moment).
1. EXO won many things. Brand New Information. I’m suspicious that they might have stock shares in turtlenecks though. Particularly in shades of brown and sienna. Dear SM Stylists, it’s 2016. Come join me in these modern times where actual shirts exist for men.
2. BTS. You know what’s really funny? Last year BTS lost the Best Dance Performance award to Shinee then came out with that iconic lightshow choreo for ‘I Need U’ that people still remember. This year they lost to EXO then came out with a literally incendiary performance of‘Fire’ with that one move that never fails to blow minds. The best way to get back at something is to just get better and they’re always proving that. Black oceans are immature, petty and don’t mean shit when when you’ve just won Album Of The Year.
3. IKON.It was a mess but they looked like they were having so much fun. It was so great to see them again because you know, I’m not Japanese and I don’t have that kind of access. Haha. I will never not enjoy Bobby. Ever. He’s like best kind of trainwreck.
4. BeWhy was great! I was so surprised to see him but so happy he got a stage and some more attention. Seeing him makes me wonder why Jay Park and his AOMG crew are always so ignored at these award shows. It’s quite peculiar.
5. Zico. I always hope someone performs with a live band and god bless, he did. He is such a good performer and it was such a refreshing change from all the pop dancing the preceded it. I’m so glad he got proper recognition at the MMAs this year, he truly deserves it.
6.Okay Real Talk. I don’t think ‘Worldwide #1 Artist’ was a very accurate thing to put for EXO during that video intro of theirs. I’m just saying. Facts are being ignored here. I’d be more inclined to agree if they had said ‘Asia’s #1 Artist’ but Worldwide? Not for 2016. Receipts? I have 37.
7. Hanbin won Life. When he walked out I was like, “Shit, that hot dude looks like a grown-up Hanbin.” And it was actually him. In all black. And wearing earrings. I will never be over this. I already know. I’m, what the millennials would say, completely shook.
8. Bring on the MAMAs. And maybe give me an IKON arrival this time. Thank You God and all your Friends.