1.Mein koi 7.8 saal ka tha,humare ghar k bulkul sath aik chota sa park tha,udar sarey mohaley k bachay khelte rehte teh.Tou aik dafa mein tha aur aik aur bachi thi hum khel rehe teh k achanak uss k damagh mei koi keera usey tung kerne lag gaya aur usney meri fav gari miti k andar dafan kerdi.aur kaha k dhoond k dhikao,Phele tou mei bara hansi khushi dhoondta raha ha k game ha bara maza aye ga tou jub nai mili tou mein thora ghabra gaya mene usey bola k theek ha bhen kafi mazak hgya ha ab nikal k dou meri gari.Par wo kamini ko khud bhool gaya k usney kidr dafan ki thi.Phir mujhe char gayi taap meine usey rakh k aik laat maar di.Tou agay usney baldey mei mujhe 10 maari abhi uss ki niyat thi ki 10 uar bhi maarti likin mein bari muhskil se jaan bacha k ghar bhag gaya likin wo kamini mere peeche peeche ponch gayi aur meri ammi ko shikayat lagyi k isney mujhe mara ha phir meri ammi ne meri tabiyat saaf ki,sayi kapro ki tarah dhoya.Phir mei ammi se naraz hgya meine kah k mei ghar chor k jaraha hu meine apne chotay se bag mei apne kaprey daley aur mei bahir jaraha tha k gate k samne wo choti ibleesan apne bhai k sath udr khari thi.Uss ka bhai tha koi karate kerne wala,shakal se bhi ghareebon ka bruce lee lagta tha uss kanjar k putter ne bhi sayi maalish ki meri.Phir uss din mujhe andaza hoya k duniya bari zalim jagah ha.
People used to be present when they cooked food. They cooked with love, I had one teacher Umar Malahji; his wife would cook her food doing prayer on the Prophet (peace be upon him) the entire time, with Niyat-us-Shifa. That God would make that food a healing for the people that ate it and make the energy that they derive from it, used for worshipping Allah. They would only buy from grocers in Madīnah that they knew prayed five times in the Masjid. They would go out and pick their own animals and sacrifice them, because they did not want to buy meat from these butchers, because they didn’t know how they were treating the animals. This is a real family, and it is a fact, and I guarantee you, many people have experienced this. If you go and have eaten a full meal, and you go there, and they serve you food in the house of Umar Malahji you will not get indigestion by eating a second meal immediately after, and they will force you eat. That food was made with presence. People don’t have energy anymore. How is your food being grown? How is it being cooked? Because this is where energy comes from.
As-salamu alaikum, I recently started praying, but I am still a bit confused how I pray fard and how sunnah. Could you help me? JazakAllahu khairan
Walaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
How to pray salaah?
1) Stand up facing Kabah. It is called Qayam. The space between feet should be about four to five fingers apart, do not stand wide spread like most people do these days.. They should be pointing towards Kabah.
2) Say, “I pray two rakah (or as many required for that time) Fard (if its Fard or say Sunnat if its Sunnat or say Wajib if its Wajib or Say Nafil if its Nafil)for Allah Tala Face towards Kabah”. If praying behind Imam add "Behind this Imam”. It is called Niyat (Intention).
Note: It is Mustahab (a preferable deed) to say the Niyat. It is also permissible to make Niyat in your heart without saying it, that is good enough.
2) Raise both of your hands next to each ears. Touch the lobes of your each ear with thumbs or come parallel to them..Then say “Allah Hoo Akbar”
3) Now place your right hand on top of your left hand on the chest and look downward to the place where your forehead will touch the ground in the Sujood. (Some put their hand on the navel)
9) Then read, “Bismillahir Rahamaanir Raheem”. Wait a little.
10) Then read any surrah from Quran or atleast three Ayats. We are writing you a small one. Read this Surrah, “ Wal A’sre Innal Insaana Lafi Khusr illal Lazeena Aamanoo Wa A’milos Sualihaati Wa Tawa Sao Bil Haqqi Wa Tawa Sao Bis Sabr ” Wait a little.
11) Then Say “Allah Hoo Akbar” and bow (its called Ruku), hold your knees with your hands. The fingers should be separated with gaps in them. The back should be horizontally strait in line like a board. (Salat images will be available on Oct 1st 2006, Insha Allah)
12) Recite, “Subhaana Rabbiyal Azeem” At least three times. Three, five and seven times are Sunnat (Sunnat means what Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him liked to do). Wait a little.
15) Now go to Sajdah (placing face on ground). In sajdah all the fingers of feet should be twisted so that the round soft part of the fingers is touching the ground. Hand fingers should be close to face and facing Kabah in strait line. Put enough pressure on nose so that the bone of nose should feel the hardness of earth (do not hurt your self but should be firm) Arms should be away from body like a bird opens the wings.
17) Now sit down on your left foot (It’s called Jalsa) the right foot should be sticking out and all of the foot fingers should be twisted. The soft part of the foot fingers should touch the ground. Sit for the amount of time you could say Subhan Allah at least three times.
18) Now go back to sajadah and perform as you did before Jalsa.
19) After completing second sajdah get up and go back to Qayam (standing up) Saying “Allah Hoo Akbar” Then read , “Bismillahir Rahamaanir Raheem” Wait a little
20) Now again read Soorah Fatiha, “Alhamdo Lillahi Rabbil Aalameen Ar Rahmaanir Raheem Maaliki Yaomid Deen iyya Kana Budo Wa iyyaka Nastaeen ihdinas Sirataul Mustaqeem Siratual Lazeena An Amtaa Alaihim Ghairil Maghdoobe Alaihim Walad Dualeen” Wait a little.
21) Then say, “Ameen” Wait a little.
22) Then read, “Bismillahir Rahamaanir Raheem” Wait a little.
23) Then read any surrah from Quran or at least three Ayahs. We are writing you another small one. Soorah Al kausar, “Innaa Aataina Kal Kauser Fasalli Li Rabbi Ka Vanhar Inna Shaaniaka Hooal Abtar”. Wait a little and repeat the steps from 11 to 18.
27) Now turn your head towards right and say, “Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah” Now turn your head towards left and read the same as above, “Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rehmatullah”
Salah is complete now. This completes the two-Rak’ahSalah.
Four and three rakah Salah In the three or four-Rak’ah prayers (Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha) the whole procedure is repeated in the remaining Rak’ah(s), except after Tashahhud, you say “Allahu Akbar“ and stand up and only recite Surat Al-Fatiha in Fard prayers and no other Surah, then continue doing the rest of the actions as you have done before (Rukoo’, rising, Sujood). Then stand again for the fourth Rak’ah.
Three rakat fard (Maghrib) In the jalsa of second rakah after Attahyyat do not recite Durood instead stand up saying takbeer (Allah Hoo Akbar). Do not recite Sana, this time start the third rakah with Aaoozobillah and Bismillah and follow the rest as usual until second sajdah. After second Sajdah instead of standing up like any other two or four rakah Salah, sit down in Qa’aidah. Finish your salah now just like any other by reciting Attahyyat, Durood and Dua followed by Salam.
Three Rakah Wajib (Witr) In the jalsa of second rakah after Attahyyat do not recite Durood and stand up saying Takbeer (Allah Hoo Akbar). Do not recite Sana, this time start the third rakah with Aaoozubillah and Bismillah then Soorah Fatiha followed by any Soorah. Then say Takbeer (Allah Hoo Akbar) this time do not go to Ruku instead raise your hands to your ear just like you did at the beginning or first rakah. Bring them back to under your navel just like you had them. Now recite Dua Qunooot. After Dua Qunnot say takbeer (Allah Hoo Akbar) and now go to rukoo and finish the Salat all the way as you would be performing last rakah of any Salah
I hope it will be helpful. May Allah guide us to the straight path.
Ee shfta.. Awal shay allah yhdeehom bs fe km shay abi agoola. Awal shay kilina 3arfeen inah 3'ala6 bs laman tsawi reblog o tktbli 7adeeth aw tsib int ga3id tna8i6’ nafsik lanik ga3id tnshir o twari 5alg allah halshay o mant ga3id tfeed o mabi ad5il f niyat a7ad bs b36'ohom ybi ybayin ina hu feeh deen bs law inaha lwajh allah kan ma swa/sawat reblog o bdalha ra7 lily sawa il post o na9a7ha fan mail aw anonymous b6reega zeena. o blnisba lily ygol “la tn9i7on into malkom da5al fehom” la 7beebi lina da5al la2an rabi amarna nin9a7 bs akeed b6reega zeena. fl25eer hatha ra2yi o ma afri6'ah 3la a7ad o atmana tba6lon tsawon reblog o tnakton l2an ilmw6'o3 abad may6'a7ik!